All reviews breakfast bag small kitchen fresh milk in the fridge kitchen area yogurt studio apartment microwave grill fully equipped kitchenette free laundry bathroom window cups plates parquet flooring mini dishwasher real milk urban feel watch netflix brown bag
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

I frequently stay at The Flint and I cannot fault it. Just behind City Hall, it's so close to everything and the Europa Station. It's modern, cool and everything you need. Perfect for city break stay! I cannot reccomend enough and it's so affordable too.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Caroline,

I am really happy that we are able to be your go to place in Belfast!!

I hope you have spoken with our Corporate and Regular Guest Contact; Gosia in regards to setting up your personalised rate - if not feel free to send me an e-mail at ben@theflinthotel.com and I will put you in contact.

Look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

This hotel provides a high quality offering at a very affordable price. The staff were helpful and guided us to restaurants etc when requested. The location is ideal also.
We will definitely use it again

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review.

Really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Not knowing a thing about Belfast, I am so happy we chose THE FLINT. Perfect location. 24 hour front desk, who were always helpful. Efficient, clean, excellent beds, all new kitchen basics, best internet on our trip, loads of space and the perk of fresh milk in the refrigerator on arrival. Every morning the delivery bag of juice, yogurt and apple was just perfect to start our day. Love that there not Germful old carpeting on the floor. So, bring socks or slippers. Bathroom was designed for travelers. Large counter behind the sink for both of us to unload all our stuff. Great shower and towels. The only thing that I would suggest for those who don’t have the time luxury to unpack, is two optional luggage racks.

Room tip: At night it was exceptionally quiet city. No church bells after 9pm. Read comments about noise, but NOT an issue. We were on 4th floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Wish2B,

I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us recognising the efforts we have put in to be design lead with our finishes!

I will take on board your suggestion for the luggage racks and will look into it!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Slap bang in the right spot in Belfast - Howard St, you are in walking distance to everything that you wish for. Super cool rooms feel more like Stockholm and the most courteous team running the hotel. Thoroughly recommend. Would come back to Belfast for a leisure break - JUST to stay here again. If you don’t want fussy and cruise ship interiors to be what your hotel bill is spent on and rather a bit of Habitat...it’s for you! Hoxton cool!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Katharine,

Love your recognition of the inspiration!!! The Hoxton is fantastic and an underlying inspiration.

Thank you for your review and I look forward to seeing you back for your lour leisure break! If you have a corporate account, feel free to use your corporate discount for your own personal stays!!

Many Thanks,

Reviewed May 22, 2019

Such a lovely hotel, they have thought of everything you need, there is a iron, ironing board, hairdryer. The room is really lovely with a comfy bed and couch and kitchenette unit. The bathroom is spacious with a really good shower. There is a flatscreen TV with loads of channels and Netflix which was great. The staff were super friendly and the fresh breakfast bag (a bag you put outside your door before 3.00am and it is then filled with fruit, yoghurt and juice) is such a lovely touch. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Sarah,

Your review you really appreciated!! I am so happy that you had an opportunity to make use of all the facilities we have on offer! Love that you also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast bag.

I will pass on your compliments to the team who all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Many Thanks,