“Beat thing ever for titanic lovers!!”

Titanic Walking Tour
Titanic Walking Tour in Belfast
Ranked #32 of 112 Tours in Belfast
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beat thing ever for titanic lovers!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

May 31, 2013 is when I did my tour! Such a coincidence. I was solo for this tour but I think it's great for anyone and everyone. I hate to even say it but I learned a good deal more on this tour than I did in the actual museum! Not to say the museum itself isn't incredible because it is, but I genuinely loved the titanic walking tour. Our guide was so wonderful and informative. You could tell she appreciated the knowledge she had to share and really wanted to tell the store of the infamous, Titanic. I would most certainly recommend this tour to anyone!!

1 Thank TaylorKlein212

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very interesting and well worth going on”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We would definitely recommend this tour for anyone going to Belfast. The guide was so enthusiastic about the subject that you could not help but get engrossed in everything from the dry docks to the new museum. His local knowledge added to the intrigue

1 Thank Martina C
East Sussex
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fascinating Walk”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We took this walk after visiting the Titanic exhibition as it leaves from outside the main entrance. Our guide (whose name I forget) was very entertaining and enthusiastic about the subject. Went down into the dry dock - it looks huge and it is. Toured the pump house and watched a little film also. Very interersting.

1 Thank Joan Smithers
Jacksonville, Florida
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Don't miss if you are a buff...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have absorbed everything I could get my hands on about the Titanic for about 30 years (yes, before the James Cameron movie). To get a chance to see the birthplace of this historic ship in person was an opportunity I was not going to miss. The offices, the graving dock, everything was humbling. It also displays how impressive shipbuilding was at the turn of the 20th century. One recommendation if the tour company reads these: We went on the afternoon tour on May 10th. I can't remember the tour guide's name. It was obvious he has a lot of passion for the history of the Titanic, but he really needs to tone down the bitterness towards the new Titanic visitor center and the operators. The opinions he voiced I can not argue weren't valid, but after a while it seemed like sour grapes. I can understand not liking the commercialism of the center, but the trickle down effect should benefit the area and hopefully aid in preservation projects in the area, which should benefit the community as a whole.

Dundalk, Co.Louth
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“fantastic, can't reccomend it enough”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Myself a good friend and our three boys went to the titanic museum and walking tour in feb.
Its funny on one hand is a purpose built 100 million state of the art museum and the other is a super keen, informative tour guide ( Ned) - for us no comparison while kids enjoyed the museum as did the adults we all agreed the walking tour was far better.
Ned was great, he had really interesting facts and information and ( so important) with the kids he made them relevant and got them involved. He really made the titantic and sister ships come alive.
If time and budget are not an issue certainly do both but if you only have a choice of one I would 100% recommend going with the walkng tour, probably the best one I have ever been on.

Visited February 2013