“Don't miss if you are a buff...”

Titanic Walking Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$12.09*
and up
Titanic Walking Tour in Belfast
Ranked #36 of 116 Tours in Belfast
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have absorbed everything I could get my hands on about the Titanic for about 30 years (yes, before the James Cameron movie). To get a chance to see the birthplace of this historic ship in person was an opportunity I was not going to miss. The offices, the graving dock, everything was humbling. It also displays how impressive shipbuilding was at the turn of the 20th century. One recommendation if the tour company reads these: We went on the afternoon tour on May 10th. I can't remember the tour guide's name. It was obvious he has a lot of passion for the history of the Titanic, but he really needs to tone down the bitterness towards the new Titanic visitor center and the operators. The opinions he voiced I can not argue weren't valid, but after a while it seemed like sour grapes. I can understand not liking the commercialism of the center, but the trickle down effect should benefit the area and hopefully aid in preservation projects in the area, which should benefit the community as a whole.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Myself a good friend and our three boys went to the titanic museum and walking tour in feb.
Its funny on one hand is a purpose built 100 million state of the art museum and the other is a super keen, informative tour guide ( Ned) - for us no comparison while kids enjoyed the museum as did the adults we all agreed the walking tour was far better.
Ned was great, he had really interesting facts and information and ( so important) with the kids he made them relevant and got them involved. He really made the titantic and sister ships come alive.
If time and budget are not an issue certainly do both but if you only have a choice of one I would 100% recommend going with the walkng tour, probably the best one I have ever been on.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Brilliant tour. Nice and small was the group, we had nice weather so we were lucky. Being in that dry dock was surreal. I wish she was there for one more time. Good add on to the museum. Worth the time to do if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a great time with our guide she was lovely, lively and enthusiastic despite somewhat inclement weather. She was also very knowledgable and answered all our questions well and made sure that we had an enjoyable experience. We went with friends and were all very impressed with the dry dock. Definitely a must do activity if visiting the Titanic Quarter.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

What a brilliant way to really immerse yourself in the history of Titanic. What the guide didn't know isn't worth knowing!!! A truly brilliant tour and even though it is two hours, you are so engrossed it doesn't feel like a chore. I would love to return and do the tour again to be able to soak up the history of Titanic