All reviews observatory bar seahorse restaurant afternoon tea hastings group hastings hotels top floor first floor bar manager amazing hotel birthday treat from start to finish special occasion waiting staff cocktail bar porridge city hall saturday night
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Best hotel myself and my wife have stayed in.
Staff are very attentive, friendly and welcoming. The hotel has an amazing interior, situated in the heart of the city. The SeaHorse restaurant is elegant and the food delicious. We stayed in a suite on the 20th floor which had amazing views of the city. The bed was amazing and we will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Quest49957719679
StephenM5790, Front of House Staff at Grand Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It's great to read such a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us, and for mentioning that our staff were very attentive, friendly and welcoming. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the food in our Seahorse Restaurant, and that you got to enjoy the beautiful views of Belfast.

We hope you can come back and see us again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely class A hotel which could not be faulted. Damien and the team were absolutely amazing, the customer care was second to none. Rooms are very spacious and really clean and comfortable (the beds are fantastic). The Observatory Bar has stunning views across the city and is a must see when in Belfast (again with great staff). Honestly couldn’t fault the hotel in any way and would highly recommend for a luxurious trip.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Eilish24

Dear Eilish24,

I'm glad you enjoyed your recent visit to the Grand Central Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your time in the hotel, especially for mentioning Damien and the team. We appreciate you highly recommending the hotel.

We hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I cannot wait for an excuse to go back. I was made to feel so welcome and the room was perfect. I stayed three nights and wish it could have been more. The breakfast was so very tasty with plenty of options and I was delighted that all the elements were sourced from Locally. The temptation of pouring Bushmills on my porridge was too much for me on the Saturday morning when I didn’t have work and it was great. The farls, the white pudding, the bacon and the guineas bread were particular highlights.... and that’s is just the breakfast. Don’t even start me on the cocktails at The Observatory. They are so lucky to have such talented staff designing them for them all named for the landmarks you can see through the fabulous floor to ceiling windows. Having said all of the above, the staff are the real stars of this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Dwynwyn

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your 3 nights with us! It's great that you got to sample the Bushmills on your porridge in the morning, you need to take advantage of being have the time off work. Thank you for commenting on our staff as well, I know they will all really appreciate you taking the time to mention them and their hard work.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Loved the room lost for words. Emailed ahead of time to let staff know it was son's 18th birthday and was it possible to have a top floor to see the Belfast views. The hotel were able to accommodate and what a view.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gillianmarycairns
StephenM5790, Front of House at Grand Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in the Grand Central for your son's 18th birthday. I'm pleased that you and your son were able to enjoy the views from your room; and that our staff were able to accomodate that for you both.

I hope your son had a wonderful day for his birthday!

We hope you both can some back and see us again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel with great staff, a few little things that could have been thought about.

Myself and many guests struggle to switch the shower off, in all my many travels I’ve never found a shower so difficult to switch off!
Toiletries lovely , breakfast good.

Watch out for the bar prices if you go up to the observation bar- amazing views and amazing prices 4 drinks cost £47!

3  Thank ruthj473

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your kind words in regards to your recent stay, especially for highlighting our staff.

We hope you can come and stay with us again soon