“Dont go near”

The Other Place
Ranked #426 of 1,155 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: We serve only Fresh Food Cooked to Order. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quick cup of tea or coffee and a snack. With a relaxed, casual decor we offer a unpretentious restaurant serving a comfort food menu with a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy a mixture of dishes from traditional, cooked breakfasts, to fresh soups, sandwiches, wraps, homemade burgers, steaks, fajitas, pastas and many other mouth-watering dishes. We are famous for our value for money menu and you can B.Y.O bottle *we won’t even charge you a corkage fee!). We have a list of daily specials on the blackboard and there is always amazing deals available every all day every day. With bottomless tea and filter coffee, free wifi, its means your money goes much further.
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to give this place a try last Sunday, ordered two breakfasts and coffees, plus a glass of water. Was told that they sell bottles of water, so cancelled the over priced water and promised I would never be back, the food is of an ok standard, but the service is the worst I have had in quite a while

1  Thank Gareth C

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I went here for breakfast this morning with my boyfriend. The food was ok, nothing amazing but the music was unbearable. We told the unfriendly waitress and moved tables but still couldn't wait to get out of there. I really think cheesy hard house is a bit much at top volume on a tuesday morning on the Lisburn road. I would be equally disappointed with the music were it served to me alongside my fishfinger sandwich in Ibiza, it really was that bad.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you want to taste Belfast this is one of the places to visit, great staff a prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

After a surprise visit from friends I decided to take them for a meal. The Other Place was the choice. After being seated and getting the drinks in the waitress took our order. In less than 15 minutes we were tucking into our meals. All I can say is that all 4 of us could not say a bad thing about them. Great good at a reasonable price for the Lisburn Rd only 2 waitresses were on (and bloody good looking they were too) whom both made the experience very enjoyable. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews on here, a group of 5 of us went for the Ulster Fry breakfast and were all very pleased. The breakfast menu is very clear on the quantities involved, so those expecting a bigger quantity, should probably have ordered one of the larger breakfasts - ours were huge and there was still another size up! Lovely to get unlimited tea or coffee rather than a poky little cup too. Friendly service.