“Munch Munch”

Murphy Browns
Ranked #238 of 1,050 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, European, British
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Munch Munch”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I dine in M/B's on a Thursday evening and Sat morning. The food is of exceptional quality with a wide variety for all tastes. The staff are exceptionally friendly, one guy in particular who goes out of his way to welcome the patrons, and cater for their every need whllst dining, without being intrusive. I could recommend this restaurant to anybody, never had a bad meal yet. The lasagne is to die for.

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
“Fantastic food - £20 steak night on a tues is great value”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and 2 children and myself have eaten here on a few Tuesday nights which is Steak night- 2 steaks, choice of potato, onions and mushrooms all for £20 for 2 of us!!! Amazing value

Quick service, friendly staff - and its only around the corner - can't get better than that

1 Thank Katekeeprunning
“Yum yum again.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Popped in for a back to work/school late lunch with kids. The fish was melt in the mouth delicious and our son gave the lasagne a huge thumbs up. Keep it up MD's.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“well worth £20 (and then some)”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a recent visit I thought I should take a minute to praise Murphy Browns... This place has gotten better over the years and is a really pleasant spot for lunch/dinner/...

We chose to visit on a Tuesday when Murphy's host their steak night... from 6.30 til 8.30 a party of two can enjoy steak (proper portion at that) with sides for a total of £20... Cant really beat that. Steak was cooked perfectly and the garlic spuds were impressive (I have high standards!!) perhaps the pepper sauce could be more creamy but that's just my personal preference.

Chris is a true professional and accomplished front of house...and I think he's been there for quite some time... Murphy Browns have my vote - no expensive taxis into town and abyo policy.. What's not to like!?

1 Thank JenCon_13
“What can I say”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Went there for the first time highly recommend to us thought y not am I glad I did the food and service was exceptional and very reasonable prices and portion sizes were more than enough .All I can say is that I will be back pardon the pun.

• Visited June 2013