“Blown away yet again”

The Barking Dog Restaurant Belfast
Reserve with OpenTable
The Barking Dog Restaurant Belfast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,113 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Another meal at (in my opinion) the No.1 restaurant in Belfast! Everything from the staff, particularly Barry, Adam (let him recommend a cocktail for you) and the American/Canadian girl, apologies I don't know her name to the selection on the menu, daily specials constantly intrigue me, and Adam's cocktails and he barking brew! Never once have I been disappointed with this place!

1  Thank Seekpoor
Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We ate here 2 nights with our 2 twenty something daughters whilst visiting the younger who is at queens uni. We had excellent food and service both nights and the place has a real buzz about it. I had also eaten here in September and was not disappointed on my return.

1  Thank bookwormCumbria
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went to dinner on the 2.4.2014 it was a wednesday evening. The staff where very welcoming when we entered and all through the meal, very attentive. The food and wine we had was delicious and it was a delight to spend a couple of hours enjoying the atmosphere. If you have not been to the barking dog, you do not know what you are missing, I recommend the fish pie as the best I have ever tasted. Just go and enjoy.

1  Thank catherine g
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Food was delicious, service prompt, staff very knowledgeable. We went to celebrate our anniversary, bit more expensive than most places we normally go but definitely worth it. Would recommend to anyone, I look forward to going back!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I only ate here because it was the first restaurant I came across on an evening I was incredibly starving. I was in luck, because it turned out to be a great find! Lovely candle-lit atmosphere. Friendly staff, especially behind the bar with a good knowledge on wine. Great tasty food served on stylish platters. Fair price too. This is perfect for a date night. The only thing is that the menu is limited so I wouldnt recommend it for fussy-eaters!