“Decent food - Nice atmosphere”
Review of The Grill Room - CLOSED

The Grill Room
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Transit: We are located directly behind City Hall in the centre of the City, just a few steps from the central bus stops. If arriving by train, and on foot,just follow the signs for the city centre. Your landmark will be the magnificent City Hall.
Description: We love steak at Jospers Steakhouse, which comes as no surprise. Jospers is the place where true beef connoisseurs feel right at home because we serve only the best steaks available and prepare them to perfection. We're talking Northern Ireland prime-aged, grain-fed beef, delivered daily from Co.Antrim. A 10oz Flat Iron, succulent Sirloin, juicy Rib Eye or a tender Fillet ... just to name a few. For more than 8 years, we have served only the finest quality foods, featuring Northern Ireland reared prime-aged beef, fresh fish and seafood, hand-picked produce, delicious appetisers and elegant desserts. Our servers strive to provide unparalleled hospitality to each and every guest. We're not happy until your fillet is perfect, your salmon succulent and your vegetables are steaming. Our dedicated team look forward to serving you in Jospers Steakhouse.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My business colleague and I had a fairly late night dinner here after arriving in Belfast. I had the seafood pasta and he had a steak. Neither plate was outstanding, although I would not say was bad. The price was reasonable given the quality. Although not a standout, you'll get a decent meal close to the center of the city

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went with my friend and my daughter for lunch last week and I'm really glad that I did. The portions were big, the food was tasty and there4 was something on the menu for everyone.
I'd recommend it for couples, families, friends, business lunches. It would be good if you were on your own too. The layout was good, as was the space. I don't like sitting on top of each other lol.

I'm thinking of using it for my wedding reception so that says it all!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was here last Saturday. The place we were going to had closed down and this restaurant was nearby so we decided to try it. We had no reservation but were seated quickly. The menu have a good choice and was reasonably priced. The good was well presented and enjoyable. I would say that the service was a little slow but I would go back again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Didnt stay here- just had afternoon tea on a groupon deal.
2nd time here for afternoon tea deal- first seemed better with better selection of tea tray but 2nd tie round was still enjoyable.
Staff are efficient & food was tasty. would come again to try dinner etc.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ten Square always had a great reputation and the grill room provided a great lunch for my business associate and I. Good service, excellent menu and fair prices. Will be back.