2,188 results
All reviews city hall central location huge shower vending machine car park hotel bar good size excellent location europa bus station quiet street reception staff saturday night lovely hotel city break buffet style would stay again few minutes walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There’s no doubt that this hotel is in a great location. It’s in the heart of the city, and just a few minutes from Belfast City Airport. However, that’s where the positives end for me really.

The whole place is quite run down, and clearly in need of some investment to bring it back up to the 3-star it claims to have once had. The photos I have attached to this review were all taken in my room, but, for me, are representative of the hotel as a whole. It’s quite common to see flaking plaster, chipped walls, and, as the bathroom photo shows, mould.

There’s nothing about this Park Inn by Radisson that would make me want to return, and quite a bit that made me glad to leave.

Trip type: Traveled on business
G2616EVmartinm, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

I do apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay regarding the maintenance standards of the hotel.

I have shared this feedback with all head of departments.

I am disappointed to read you would not return to us, we appreciate all feedback and will try our best to improve our standards.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right in the heart of the city. A stones throw from everything you could want and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. RGB bar is beautiful and the breakfast served there sets you up for a days exploring.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

H Trek300704789065,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean and a good location; however, missing basic amenities such as shampoo in the room (but there is a trouser press). There is also no parking at the hotel so not ideal if you have a vehicle. Least friendly staff I encountered in Ireland.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
G2616EVmartinm, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi RegulusTeRed

I do apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay regarding the housekeeping standards and the missing amenities in your room.

Unfortunately due to the hotels city center location we do not have car parking on site, however we do have different options available.

I am also surprised you did not find our staff friendly, this is something we take pride in, however I will follow up with the team.

I have shared this feedback with all head of departments.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2019

This hotel is in a great location. A 5 min walk from train, bus centre. A few minutes walk to the Ulster Hall and bars , nightlife. The hotel itself is clean, nice big bathroom. The only thing that was disappointing was the breakfast...the food would have been lovely if it had been 'warm' and the layout of it is not good. The cereals etc are as you walk in but the orange juice etc is way down the bottom of the bar area? The hot food area is the worst. The food is kept in wrought iron saucepans to keep warm. When you lift the 'heavy lid' there is no where to set the lid down and there is nowhere to put your plate in order to lift food onto it. I had to set the heavy lid on top of another saucepan and this could easily fall and hurt someone if it slid off . This really needs to be addressed. In front of the saucepans are dishes for the spoons to rest on so there is nowhere to set your plate. Very awkward indeed and then the food wasn't warm.

I would stay again but I wouldn't buy breakfast which is a shame as the food , eggs etc were well cooked etc

Hi Karen L,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially the hotels excellent City Center location and rooms.

I am disappointed to read regarding your breakfast experience, I will be sure to pass this feedback on to our food and beverage management to ensure improvements are made going forward.

Thank you for saying you would return and we do hope we could have the opportunity in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Great location, as it is an easy walk from the hotel to City Center, Cathedral Quarter and Queen's quarter. Plus lots of restaurants/pubs in the area. The room was spacious, nice and clean; nothing fancy, but it doesn't have to be. The restaurant/bar downstairs is really good, which was an added bonus. It's also right near Great Victoria train station, so you don't have to walk to Belfast Central if you don't want to. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people who are on a budget and looking to stay in central Belfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi sammoony,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially our great location and clean and spacious rooms.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.