“Good location, nice room”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for a night. We got on the bus and got off city hall. You may also get off at the station in front of Europa hotel.

Unfortunately for us, it started pouring as we were walking towards the hotel. It's a 5-10 minute walk.

The staff were nice. Rooms were clean and the colors were lively. They have a restaurant or bar connected to the hotel.

The location was near restaurants and the mall.

Slept well and would stay here again next time I'm in Belfast.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CatChoachuy
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear CatChoachuy

Thank you for your lovely review and your recent stay with us

It was a pleasure to have your soon and you stay with us and nice to hear that you would return.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My mother and I stayed here on our trip through Ireland & Northern Ireland. Caitlin checked us in, and was incredibly friendly and informative - gave us some great ideas on places to eat and things to see/do. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. The location of this hotel couldn't be beat either, we walked everywhere! The buffet breakfast was also top-notch.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Emily M

Dear Emily M

Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed our rooms, location and buffet breakfast.

I will also make sure that Caitlin sees your nice comments.

We hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed here on a dine and stay package for 3 nights which was excellent value for a city centre break. We arrived early due to flight time but were able to access our room before midday.
Room was bright and cheerful with a wonderful shower in the bathroom.
Breakfast buffet had anything you could want down to teapots for making tea.
Evening meal was a limited menu with average desserts from which we had sampled the vast majority after 3 nights - but for the money couldn't be faulted.
Excellent location near City Hall and easy walking distance from Europa bus station.
Staff were friendly, wifi worked fine.
Would recommend to anyone,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear MAUREEN J

Thank you for visiting us and for your lovely review.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to arrange an early check in. I really appreciate your feedback on our services and offerings and hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very good stay in Park Inn, Belfast hotel, with excellent morning - breakfast service by "Michael". Thanks a lot again. Recommendation... Beautiful fireplace in restaurant which creates the movie-known atmosphere...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jakkub

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review.

I am delighted to hear about your nice experiences in RBG for breakfast. The fireplace definitely adds to the atmosphere. I will make sure that Michael sees your nice comments.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time here. Especially in the hotelbar. Because of the greatest barman in the world: Garry. I love u. The best looking guy in the world (bit like Mr Bean).
And Catlin from the reception - thank u for the help!!! It was althought nice to talk with u

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear e30nord

Thanks you for your recent stay and for your complimentary and funny review.

I will ensure that Mr. Bean, sorry I mean Gary, sees your review. I will also pass your nice comments to Caitlin.

It was lovely to read your message and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed at the Park inn Radisson in Belfast could not fault it at all. The hotel was lovely and also all the staff. Would def recommend it as it is a good position and the breakfast was nice too got lots of it. The room was clean and modern and just what we wanted and excllent value for mone y

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear diana058

Thank you for your recent stay and valued feedback

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, facilities and breakfast.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Usually stay in another hotel when in Belfast but no availability forced us to look elsewhere. It turned out to be a great choice. Great central location which was a bonus. The deal for local car park was reasonable and it's really close by. The room was stylish with a fantastic huge shower and it was all really clean. What more do you need. The thing which made our stay really enjoyable was the friendliness of the staff on check in and check out. A real credit to the place, I only wish I could remember their names. We really were made to feel welcome and this makes all the difference. Sometimes hotels underestimate the value of their staff but this welcome is probably why we would choose to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank schumilover
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear schumilover

Thank you for your recent stay and positive review.

I hope that we have converted you to stay with our hotels in the future. You have mentioned our staff and the importance of great service. This is at the forefront of our thinking and I truly believe that staff are our biggest asset! We have a great team here and we try to "surprise & delight" our guests during where we can, in fact this is one of our service concepts!

I will share your feedback with our teams. If you would be so kind as to let me know when you stayed I will ensure that I pass your feedback directly to those who welcomed you to the hotel. My email is darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

I hope that we can invite you back to the hotel soon.