“Nice Hotel, Centrally Located”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our last stop with a Go Ahead tour, very nice hotel in center of town. Room was very clean and lovely and their breakfast spread was excellent. They also had a nice bar for lunches and dinners. Best part is its location, I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ChefAnnMt_Laurel_NJ
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the nice mentions for our RBG Bar & Grill restaurant. We have just introduced brand new lunch and dinner menus so its great that you enjoyed
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Darren

Write a ReviewReviews (1,883)

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very central location, had individual toiletries, erratic wifi, staff very friendly and helpful, clean, shower only, queen bed, had washcloths in room. Happy to use my Radisson points for a discount. Would recommend taking Ken Harper private taxi tour for a tour of the Troubles.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel, the location is fantastic and we are really proud of the standard of our bedrooms. We appreciate the local tip, the taxi tours are fantastic and its always useful to hear about good experiences with local operators that we can pass to other guests.
I am glad to hear you were able to use your Club Carlson points for your stay and hope to see you again soon
Kind regards

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Myself and the girlfriend stayed there last wkd.Didn't like the receptions attitude when l asked about parking my car in there underground carpark.While there was only 1 car parked there, they gave me some crap that it was booked out.(l had been accidentally let into the carpark underneath beforehand).We checked in after 5pm.The room was very nice and large with a very comfortable bed and nice shower.l was very disappointed with the breakfast.On the Sunday morning we went down a half a hour before it finished @ 10.30am and had the buffet.It was stone cold and tthe sausages looked half cooked.It was the same story on Monday as well.We had booked the b&b option.Would stay there again but will certainly not be eating there!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the feedback and will use your suggestions to improve our service in the future.
I wanted to address your issues individually to give you more information on the experience you had. With reference to the car parking situation, we were telling you the truth but I believe we have not explained ourselves very well. There are many spaces underneath the hotel but only a few belong to us as we share this with several floors of office above us. This leaves us with a handful of spaces. So while the car park may have looked empty, the spaces are not ours to offer you as they are owned by the offices 24 hours per day.
I was extremely disappointed to hear about your breakfast experience, this should certainly not be the case and has been addressed with our head chef and our teams in RBG.
I am glad that you liked the hotel rooms and showers and hope that you return to us in the future. If you should wish to, please contact me directly on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com and I will be only too happy to assist.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

There are many positives with this hotel. The location is central and convenient to most of Belfast, including the bus station. We even walked to Titanic Belfast. Several good food options are nearby (if you are tired of pub grub, try Byblo's Lebanese around the corner). The hotel is neat and well-maintained. Our room was adequate in size for two people for a three day stay. Clean and complete, the room was very comfortable. The shower was one of the best in any hotel we have stayed. The bathroom is well thought out with all the usual amenities. Bed was way above average for Europe. Staff was very nice and effective overall. Breakfast is not inexpensive but it is excellent and complete. While we were there, a large group of road workers seem to be staying long-term at the hotel (we heard "months"). They swarmed the breakfast buffet, eating everything in sight and causing shortages of food. They were gone by 7 or half-7am and the staff did their best to clean up afterwards. Avoid those times ! On our return to Belfast we will stay here again (keep in mind, I believe, there are other Park Inn hotels nearby...this is the one near the Europa). Also...Belfast is a GREAT city...enjoy !!!

Room Tip: Try to steer clear of areas near the large groups that use this hotel. The hotel is in a nice, comme...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I would also like to thank you for some nice local tips on the city and the varied food offering now available in Belfast.
With regards to our breakfast, I am glad you enjoyed, as must the group dining at the same time as you as by the sounds of things they devoured the buffet. We run a long buffet service in the morning and keep it replenished right through to the end of service.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My luggage was lost at London Heathrow. The staff at Park Inn was very helpful in tracking it and making sure it was delivered to the hotel. Special thanks to Seanein. There are many other reasons to stay here as well: it has a central Belfast location, the hotel and rooms are clean and contemporary and the breakfasts are good. I would recommend this hotel and will return when I am next in Belfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to assist you in recovering your lost luggage, I know from experience there is not many more stressful ways to start a trip. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is close to the Belfast Great Victoria Street railway station which I found very convenient and city center and city buses. I didn't eat at the hotel, the young lady at reception shared with me some very nice restaurants and pubs in the area. I had nothing negative with my stay, I would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Michael

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stay at this hotel every time I'm at a concert at the Odyssey, it is very close to the city center, excellent staff and the bar is not your typical hotel bar as you could go there for a night out. the bar had live acts on and the hotel is very comfortable and colorful. i would recommend this hotel every time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Michael