“Great location, friendly staff”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great location, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights and can't really fault the Park Inn. Rooms were clean and modern, 'drench' walk-in showers very good and the location in the city centre great.

Special mention to the staff, particularly Stephen, who were great throughout and made the stay very enjoyable.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues and would definitely stay again - it is far better than its apparently '4-star' sister hotel the Radisson Blu which I have reviewed separately.

Room Tip: Avoid adjoining rooms unless you're very friendly with your neighbour - the door between them do...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Solihull, West Midlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Overall a reasonable place to stay but....

Staff could be more attentive at times, Sat for over 40 minutes in restaurant and was ignored by waiter staff until new waiter saw I was getting impatient and asked if I wanted to order food and drink. Place wasn't overly busy and I saw 4 staff working at the time, shouldn't have been a problem but obviously they couldn't cope with 20 or so residents.

The wet towel I left on the bed in the morning remained on the bed when I came back in the evening. Cleaning staff should have hung it up rather than leave it there. Made worse by the fact it was the only bath towel in the room. Shared the shower with somebody else's hair stuck to the wall. Come on this is basic stuff!

Ending on a positive note, Reception staff where helpful and when asked presented me with a small replacement tube of toothpaste as I had forgotten to pack mine.

• Stayed October 2013
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your favourable ratings regarding value and location, and specific feedback regarding our Front of House Team. I have communicated your review to the them so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I am disappointed to read of your experience in RBG Bar & Grill . Please be assured this is not the standard of service we aim to provide and I am sorry you were affected in such a manner. Your recount of our Housekeeping is also disappointing to read, and most certainly not indicative of our standards of operation, as evident in all of our other reviews.
Both items I concur are unaccepable and I once again apologise for any inconvenience caused. These items have been addressed accordingly so as to ensure no repeat in the future.
I understand how your overall impression has been marred by such an event. Should you choose to return, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to assist.
Once again, thank you for your review, as it is only through such feedback that we may continually improve. I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.
Wicklow, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Park Inn is in a great location close to city hall so was able to park car up for the weekend and walk. I found all the staff very friendly and helpfull and the Breakfast was of a good standard the bedroom was clean and modern and had a lovely 2 headed shower. Had a great weekend and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Tintwistle, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

A quick trip over the water to Belfast was complemented by a couple of excellent nights in this hotel, obliging staff, very good food and a well kept bar. Free Wifi is always appreciated and the proximity to the town centre is excellent.

Rooms very clean with a good layout and space to work, if needed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel is clean and in a good location. Breakfast was included and was a nice start to a day of sight seeing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. We were able to walk to all locations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed 3 nites at this hotel which is 1 block from the central bus station/buseirann and another block in a different direction from the citylink coach station. Our twin room, third floor rear, was comfortable, clean, quiet, with a safe and free wi fi. Very nice hot and cold breakfeast included in our rate. You reach the pedestrian street to the cafes and shops by crossing the main square diagonally and turning left. Had a nice early bird dinner at Brasserie on the Corner and very good fish with real thick delicious chips at Mc Donaughs. Good trad music at Ti Colli and the pub across the street from the hotel.
Take a Black TaxiTour using the hotel's recommended driver--much better than the rather general commentary on the hop on /off bus and you will understand the stories represented and tragedies reflected by the murals. Stephen at the reception is excellent for eats. Interesting place to visit is the nearby Linenhall Library and the local free museum had several nice exhibits. Nice early bird dinner at HOME and good pizza at Opera.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen. to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed here while seeing Snow Patrol. Made us feel very welcome and always on hand to help out any way they could, especially Josh, who made our stay even more pleasant with his second to none customer service. Would definitely stop there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Josh, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.