“Great Hotel, even better service!!!”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel, even better service!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed here while seeing Snow Patrol. Made us feel very welcome and always on hand to help out any way they could, especially Josh, who made our stay even more pleasant with his second to none customer service. Would definitely stop there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Josh, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Brechin, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We really loved our room - very bright and modern! The restaurant had lovely food and the staff were very friendly. The hotel is situated close to everywhere we wanted to go so I would highly recommend this hotel and would use it again in a heartbeat

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a perfect location in the heart of Belfast, close to the Ulster hall and all main attractions. The rooms are spacious but basic, good value for money, lovely breakfast included in price though it cleared up pretty quick so you gotta get down early. If you have time eat in the restaurant, food is gorgeous

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there on Business. Spacious rooms and nice Bar with good selection of Breakfast choices. Good central location and friendly efficient staff.
Be warned however , you will need to take your own toiletries as they don't provide them. There are little pots of shower gel and shampoo available at Reception. I was told that they have dispensers in the wall in the shower as I was checking out but in my opinion, that's a bit lavatorial ! It's the only thing that lets it down though and questions its status as a Raddison.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry however you felt the toiletries offered limited. As you have indicated, we offer a full range of additional toiletries on request via Housekeeping which are swifty delivered as desired. Should you choose to return, please do advise me directly so I can have these in your bedroom for you prior to arrival (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
Heald Green
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Location is good once you find it and get a feel for the surrounding areas.
Clean and comfortable with excellent front of house, gave good advice on trips available and booked us onto the excellent city bus tour.
Good quality breakfast with a good choice.
Lively bar.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director Of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel is off Bedford Street and only a few minutes walk from Donegal Place and the Europa bus station (where the bus from the airport terminates). The rooms are fitted out with contemporary furniture, plus flat screen TV, laptop sized safe and drinks making facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was well stocked and served in the bar restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. There were plenty of bars nearby too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wraxall_Travellers
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2013

After a long drive up from Rosslare we decided to stop overnight here. Navigating Belfast's one way system even with my husband, a Belfast boy himself, is complex. So after a bit a back and fore looking for the Premier Inn we found the Park and decided to stop there for the sake of marital harmony. We found an overpriced room and an extortionate car parking charge taking advantage of the fact they have the only car park anywhere near-by. They also tried to charge us to hire their travel cot even though we were clearly holding our own. They only gave up on this when we threatened to leave. The key card then wouldn't work and I spent a quite undignified 45 mins sitting in the corridor holding an annoyed, crying toddler waiting for the staff to fix the door. When I asked could they just not move us to another room since the door wouldn't open I was met with blank stares and a 'no', not an explanation of why that wasn't possible, just 'no'. They finally got us in just before 1am, we checked out at 6.30 having had no sleep. I'm really not that choosy when it comes to my bed, but this was the hardest bed I have ever encountered so we just decided to get on our way North. On checkout we discovered they had added 2 breakfasts to our bill which we hadn't had, or indeed asked for. After sorting that out we left only to discover the Premier Inn at the end of the street. Dearly wish we had have driven 200 yards further!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
MichaelWeston, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am most disappointed that you did not experience our normal levels of service as described by so many other reviewers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay. It is not our policy to ever charge for baby cots and is certainly not our policy to have guests wait in corridors to enter their room.
Unfortunately I am unable to find personal contact information for yourself. I am very keen to discuss this situation with you in detail so I may address with my team as relevant or work towards reinstilling your faith in our product and service offering. I would be most grateful if you could contact my duty manager, Stacey McWilliams (in my absence) to discuss your stay further either by telephone: 02890 677707 or alternatively stacey.mcwilliams@rezidorparkinn.com .
Once again, thank you for your review. I would be grateful for the opportunity to resolve this situation for you, with the ultimate aim of having you return, so that you may experience the normally excellent guest service we are proud to deliver. I do hope to speak with you soon.