“Fab location”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a perfect location in the heart of Belfast, close to the Ulster hall and all main attractions. The rooms are spacious but basic, good value for money, lovely breakfast included in price though it cleared up pretty quick so you gotta get down early. If you have time eat in the restaurant, food is gorgeous

• Stayed: April 2013
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,883)

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there on Business. Spacious rooms and nice Bar with good selection of Breakfast choices. Good central location and friendly efficient staff.
Be warned however , you will need to take your own toiletries as they don't provide them. There are little pots of shower gel and shampoo available at Reception. I was told that they have dispensers in the wall in the shower as I was checking out but in my opinion, that's a bit lavatorial ! It's the only thing that lets it down though and questions its status as a Raddison.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry however you felt the toiletries offered limited. As you have indicated, we offer a full range of additional toiletries on request via Housekeeping which are swifty delivered as desired. Should you choose to return, please do advise me directly so I can have these in your bedroom for you prior to arrival (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Location is good once you find it and get a feel for the surrounding areas.
Clean and comfortable with excellent front of house, gave good advice on trips available and booked us onto the excellent city bus tour.
Good quality breakfast with a good choice.
Lively bar.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director Of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel is off Bedford Street and only a few minutes walk from Donegal Place and the Europa bus station (where the bus from the airport terminates). The rooms are fitted out with contemporary furniture, plus flat screen TV, laptop sized safe and drinks making facilities. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was well stocked and served in the bar restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel. There were plenty of bars nearby too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wraxall_Travellers

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

After a long drive up from Rosslare we decided to stop overnight here. Navigating Belfast's one way system even with my husband, a Belfast boy himself, is complex. So after a bit a back and fore looking for the Premier Inn we found the Park and decided to stop there for the sake of marital harmony. We found an overpriced room and an extortionate car parking charge taking advantage of the fact they have the only car park anywhere near-by. They also tried to charge us to hire their travel cot even though we were clearly holding our own. They only gave up on this when we threatened to leave. The key card then wouldn't work and I spent a quite undignified 45 mins sitting in the corridor holding an annoyed, crying toddler waiting for the staff to fix the door. When I asked could they just not move us to another room since the door wouldn't open I was met with blank stares and a 'no', not an explanation of why that wasn't possible, just 'no'. They finally got us in just before 1am, we checked out at 6.30 having had no sleep. I'm really not that choosy when it comes to my bed, but this was the hardest bed I have ever encountered so we just decided to get on our way North. On checkout we discovered they had added 2 breakfasts to our bill which we hadn't had, or indeed asked for. After sorting that out we left only to discover the Premier Inn at the end of the street. Dearly wish we had have driven 200 yards further!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
MichaelWeston, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am most disappointed that you did not experience our normal levels of service as described by so many other reviewers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay. It is not our policy to ever charge for baby cots and is certainly not our policy to have guests wait in corridors to enter their room.
Unfortunately I am unable to find personal contact information for yourself. I am very keen to discuss this situation with you in detail so I may address with my team as relevant or work towards reinstilling your faith in our product and service offering. I would be most grateful if you could contact my duty manager, Stacey McWilliams (in my absence) to discuss your stay further either by telephone: 02890 677707 or alternatively stacey.mcwilliams@rezidorparkinn.com .
Once again, thank you for your review. I would be grateful for the opportunity to resolve this situation for you, with the ultimate aim of having you return, so that you may experience the normally excellent guest service we are proud to deliver. I do hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fabulous customer service and location are the two best features of the Park Inn. The property, itself, is located on a rather unattractive side street, and the building is very mundane. The public spaces including the lobby and hallways are somewhat utilitarian but bright colors mitigate the institutional feel. My partner and I were upgraded to a "family room," and we did, indeed, appreciate the extra space that this provided. Furnishings have a "retro" feel and color blocks are used extensively throughout. Room lighting is very good. The Park Inn has a small fitness room including one treadmill, elliptical cross trainer (that was broken during our visit), upright bicycle, wind resistance rower, and weights.

Customer service: All the front desk staff we encountered were very friendly and eager to answer questions and find solutions to problems. As an example, I asked if the Park Inn could arrange a guest pass to the nearby LA Fitness Club (just as the Radisson Blu Belfast does). This is not a standard feature of the Park Inn; nevertheless, the front desk called LA Fitness and worked out a "deal" for me over the length of my stay.

Location: Despite being placed on a nondescript side street, the Park Inn is centrally located with excellent access to all that is worthwhile in Belfast. It's also within a short walking distance of the central bus station, where most people arrive coming from Belfast International Airport. Many restaurants at all price points are nearby.

The Park Inn provides excellent value and will be my first choice for a return visit.

Room Tip: Family rooms provide extra space and a sofa/sleeper.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel is in a good, central location, with plenty of places to eat or have a drink within walking distance.

The room was average size, though made smaller due to the fold out bed we had for our two year old. Minimal toiletries are provided, though more are available if requested. The bed was comfortable, and we had a good nights sleep. Parking is available out the front of the hotel for free between 6pm and 8am, or you can pay £10 and reserve a space in the car park underneath the hotel. Wifi is free and available in room.

The food in the restaurant was nice, and reasonably priced. Breakfast is available from 6am, which was handy as we had an early start on the day of check out. There was also plenty of options to choose from with breakfast.

The staff were friendly and helpful in all our dealings with them. They are good with kids, offering an activity pack on arrival, and colouring in at the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AussieTravellers8482

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations, however somewhat disappointed that we did not exceed.
It is pleasing to hear of your positive comments regarding all areas and facilities provided which are more plentiful and of significantly better quality than those offered by any other 3* property in the city.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you would choose to return and if I may be of any further asssitance with this, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).