“Our Irish Holiday”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We loved this hotel wow what a fantastic room.Caitlin at the front desk is the best she knew all of the sights to see and went out of her way to help us once we had left Belfast.The food was good the breakfast especially

Room Tip: Ask for Caitlin and you will not go wrong
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations during your "Irish Holiday". It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Caitlin, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation and moreover, that you will have the opportunity to return. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,866)

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Good location and easy walk from bus station were the airport bus stops. Staff helpful
Rooms basic but all that was needed........

Did not have breakfast so cannot comment on that there are loads good places around there for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations.
It is a shame you didn't have time to try our breakfast in RBG Bar & Grill (which is available at a discounted price should you book it the night before), but hopefully next time?!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had to stay a night here with family waiting on flight to Belfast Intl Airport (short walk to bus station and 30 mins from there but theres also parking if you have your own car). Hotel was a good price, room was very spacious, bed comfortable, rooms quiet, well equipped, wifi, cable tv, coffee/tea. Tried the restaurant/bar on ground floor and was very happy with it, as were my young kids who got free activity packs (crayons puzzles etc). Staff were friendly and helpful, and location is literally a 5 minute walk to city hall and the main shopping areas around there. Cant compare to other hotels in Belfast as this was my first and only time but can't really fault it on price quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CPHarkin

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Simply can't fault the place. Clean, well presented, helpful and friendly staff, good food, good location and good price!
We really enjoyed our stay here and would use the Park Inn again if returning to Belfast. We especially loved the bar area with the open fire - very cosy!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Amazing place, stay regularly on business but after a stay at an out of town 'upmarket' spa hotel, have to say Iprefer here. The staff here are second to none, especially Caitlin and Steven on reception, with Gary and Matt on the bar!! Keep it up folks!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you have chosen to return and continue to experience the service we are proud to deliver. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Caitlin, Stephen, Gary and Matt, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A lovely hotel in a brilliant location. the staff were kind especially the reception staff who were able to help with anything you asked for. The rooms were spacious and bright and the breakfast had great variety. I will return soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you have chosen to return and continue to experience the service we are proud to deliver. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here, for the 3rd time, on 12th August. As business class hotels go, this is a nice one. The location is good, in the centre of the city, just 5 minutes walk from the City Hall, with plenty of bars and restaurants around. Check in is always quick and the hotel staff are always efficient and courteous. The rooms are a decent size and are always clean and tidy. There is a TV, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary water. The bathroom is a good size, always spotless with a large shower cubicle. The bar area is quite nice, if slighlty too dark, for my liking and the RBG restaurant serves decent food, although I did not eat there, this time. Breakfast is served there, in the morning and is good, if not spectacuar. As a hotel for the business traveller, it is perfect and it is also worth bearing in mind, if you are coming to Belfast, for a short break.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Should you be a frequent business traveller to Belfast, please do not hesitate to contact our City Director of Sales, Yvonne, regarding the possibility of corporate rates that may apply. Alternatively, please allow me to remind you of our loyalty scheme, used by many of our regular Corporate and Leisure Guests; Club Carlson. This allows allows you to earn points on every £GBP spent to redeem agains future stays within any hotel in the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
Once again, thank you for you review.I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.