“Easy walk to city center attractions.”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Note: I'm here as a part of a large tour group, so I'm unaware of the nightly rates.

The rooms are small but clean. My room looks out on to the BBC parking lot, but I wasn't expecting much being in town.

We are within walking distance of Ulster Hall (a concert venue), City Hall (good to tour), the historic Crown Pub, and plenty of shopping. We took a couple-minute ride in our tour bus to the port (Titanic Belfast).

The staff have been great. The RBG Bar & Grill attached has been very accommodating with two group meals for our group of over 90. Breakfast was included and had an excellent variety of items.

• Stayed: June 2013
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your tour and your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the years. The hotel is what you would expect from the Park Inn chain. Very modern and clean. The RBG is great for food and the bar staff are lovely. Nothing is too much trouble. All the staff on reception are really helpful but a special mention goes to Andrew. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay a good one. I've stayed in many hotels for business over the years but this one has to be the best.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction, particularly from a seasoned business traveller and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, especially Andrew, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed here during a boys trip to Belfast some historical sightseeing and recreation. Hotel is conveniently positioned right in the heart of the city within close proximity to the bars, shops and restaurants.
Rooms were fairly standard though very clean and with all the amenities you would need and expect at the price.
Had a few drinks downstairs in the bar area which was very nice and the staff were friendly and helpful. Prices were a bit steep but I suppose it was a hotel bar and that's to be expected.
Would recommend to people looking to stay for a couple of nights in a good central location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had a terrific stay in this lovely clean friendly hotel. Reception staff and restuarant staff were most helpful and very friendly. Location is great, near to shops, churches, pubs and restaurants. Thanks Andrew and staff you were great considering we were a hen party of 20. By the way Andrew you made a great HARRY.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your Hen Weekend and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Andrew, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is fabulous. It's situated right in the heart of the city very close to all the great bars and restaurants. The hotel is very comfortable, the rooms have everything you need, and if they haven't the staff are more than happy to get it for you. All the staff were very helpful but a special shout to Andrew at reception...he couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. We will definitely use this hotel again!

Room Tip: All rooms great!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Picked because if it's location , the train station is a few hundred meters away, and it's right in the middle of the nightlife being just off Bedford street and the Dublin road. Very handy to the city hall and the main shopping areas which are within 5 minutes walk.
The room was good, typical chain budget hotel, very comfortable and great bathroom facilities. There is a bar and restaurant attached to the hotel which draws in a good crowd . Breakfast was served there in the morning which was very
good.
All in all very good for a city break, easy to get to, easy to get around, maybe not the most picturesque setting but then, it is a city hotel after all.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was a great hotel that was centrally located in Belfast. The bust station was a block away and the train station a ten minute walk. The staff was very friendly and helped up book our tours. The room was large and clean. The only note is the bed was a bit hard.The shower was a rain head shower and was fantastic and very clean. The wi-fi worked very well in the room and I would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple