“Great hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Ireland
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed here in April for a business trip. I arrived about 9.30 pm but once I checked in, I wished I had come a little earlier to enjoy it more. The bar looked as if it had a bit of life in it or was it the fact that Utd had just won!

The room was clean, spacious and comfortable and the walk in shower was great. May I suggest shower caps are provided for the overhead shower though! I used the exercise room which is small but at the time of night I was using it, totally empty and the machines were in good condition. I found the staff very helpful and friendly and little requests like an ironing board were met with a smile.

The breakfast buffet was a good mixture of foods and quite tasty. I was meeting a business colleague after breakfast and when I went to pay for our coffee, it was free as I was a guest there. I thought that was a lovely gesture and very much appreciated.

My meeting was on Great Victoria Street and I was there in a minute - the hotel is in a lovely central area. I will definitely stay here again - up to now I have always stayed in Jury's Inn - this is a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Should your business visits become a regular occurence, please do not heistate to contact me directly so I may assist with establishing a corporate rate if applicable (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com)
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My niece was getting married to her fiancee (who was from Belfast) at the City Hall in Belfast and my sister booked three rooms for two nights. The hotel provided the wedding reception on their mezzanine floor as it was for a small party of 24. We travelled from Manchester and had never been to Northern Ireland before so the whole event was organised via the internet by Adieen from the hotel - she even organised the making of the wedding cake and a hairdresser for us! We were impressed with everything about the hotel, particularly Aideen and Stacey (restaurant manager) and the meals provided by the chef using our choices were excellent. At the wedding reception the waiters and waitresses were very pleasant, unobtrusive and efficient. Every guest commented on how much they had enjoyed it.
We were only there for three days and most of this was taken up with the wedding so we didn't get to see much of Belfast. We shall return and definitely book this hotel again.
Carol Scott

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and these rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in Belfast and most importantly, your stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast. It was a pleasure to look after your entire party and your Neice's Wedding Reception.
It is always so pleasing to hear of a valued guests’ satisfaction, and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have a wonderful team here in the hotel and I am so proud when I hear of their continued positive impact on our Guests’ experience. Your feedback has been shared with my entire team and in particular Stacey and Aideen.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
St Moreil France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Recently stayed for three nights & as a regular visitor to Belfast I have stayed at other hotels close by (Europa & The Fitzwilliam) I feel well equipped to tell other people what a fab place the Park Inn is & offers truly excellent value for money. I honestly could not fault it & will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
The next time you are travelling to Belfast, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) if I may assist with your reservation or requirements.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return soon as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Monaghan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed for one night in the hotel, Room was spacious, clean and had all you would need including a safe. Bed was comfortable and had a good night sleep. Shower was spacious. Plenty to choose from the Buffet breakfast in the morning. Complimentary WiFi is available for guest of the hotel. The Rgb bar that is part of the hotel is great. Metered on street parking is available outside the hotel, free after 6pm and on a Sunday. They do offer discounted parking, but I think with the discount it is still a bit steep. Great location, walking distance to all amenities, staff were friendly and helpful also.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Neilston, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Travelled on the 22nd march as a surprise from my friend Sandra for my 50th birthday weather very bad but what a atmosphere we had 2 power cuts but had candles location excellent staff great and bar staff in restaurant were excellent even the taxi driver were helpful and very friendly . Highly recommend as I had a first class weekend

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to assist you in enjoying the Birthday celebrations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
New Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

An excellent hotel. Rooms were very clean and staff was most helpful. Huge shower. This hotel was right in the center of everything. City Hall was two blocks away, and I could go to breakfast just down the street in the Harlem Cafe, which had excellent food. We also walked down to the cafe for lunch. One thing I would highly recommend you do before you get there. If the hotel will let you, sign up for a spot in the parking garage. When I came on Saturday, all the spots were taken in the under hotel garage. I was able to get a spot on Sunday-Tuesday. It was well worth it because we went in and out of the garage and we just accessed the car with our room key. The alternative is three blocks away and every time you get your car, you have to pay. Car is very safe because the only way you can access the garage and your car is with the room key. Even though it was in the middle of Belfast, it was quiet. I really enjoyed this hotel. You will too.

Room Tip: I think every room is good. We were on the sixth floor and on the street side, and we weren't b...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My Mother and I stayed at the Park Inn Belfast at the beginning of April this year,and we were extremely impressed with the hotel.It was in an ideal location of Belfast and the standard of the hotel,facilities and rooms were excellent.

Upon arrival we were greeted by Mr Michael Weston ( director of operations) he was extremely helpful,polite and very accommodating as were all of the staff working within the hotel.

During our stay we also booked to have breakfast which was of an excellent variety for all tastes it looked fresh each day and tasted delicious. the staff were always there to help with anything and cater for specific dietary needs.We also ate in the restaurant a couple of evenings,the menu selection was excellent and the food fresh and to a good standard.

Our bedrooms were cleaned daily and were always spotless.

In all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and as frequent visitors to Belfast we will certainly be returning to the Park Inn and recommending it to friends and family.

Keep up the good work Park Inn.

two very happy customers !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you both enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon - if I may be of assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).