“In the heart of Belfast”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 23, 2013

An excellent hotel. Rooms were very clean and staff was most helpful. Huge shower. This hotel was right in the center of everything. City Hall was two blocks away, and I could go to breakfast just down the street in the Harlem Cafe, which had excellent food. We also walked down to the cafe for lunch. One thing I would highly recommend you do before you get there. If the hotel will let you, sign up for a spot in the parking garage. When I came on Saturday, all the spots were taken in the under hotel garage. I was able to get a spot on Sunday-Tuesday. It was well worth it because we went in and out of the garage and we just accessed the car with our room key. The alternative is three blocks away and every time you get your car, you have to pay. Car is very safe because the only way you can access the garage and your car is with the room key. Even though it was in the middle of Belfast, it was quiet. I really enjoyed this hotel. You will too.

Room Tip: I think every room is good. We were on the sixth floor and on the street side, and we weren't b...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,851)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My Mother and I stayed at the Park Inn Belfast at the beginning of April this year,and we were extremely impressed with the hotel.It was in an ideal location of Belfast and the standard of the hotel,facilities and rooms were excellent.

Upon arrival we were greeted by Mr Michael Weston ( director of operations) he was extremely helpful,polite and very accommodating as were all of the staff working within the hotel.

During our stay we also booked to have breakfast which was of an excellent variety for all tastes it looked fresh each day and tasted delicious. the staff were always there to help with anything and cater for specific dietary needs.We also ate in the restaurant a couple of evenings,the menu selection was excellent and the food fresh and to a good standard.

Our bedrooms were cleaned daily and were always spotless.

In all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and as frequent visitors to Belfast we will certainly be returning to the Park Inn and recommending it to friends and family.

Keep up the good work Park Inn.

two very happy customers !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you both enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon - if I may be of assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel was absolutely perfect!
Went to Ireland for a short trip with my mum.
Great for our needs and very central.
The staff at the hotel were very attentive and very helpful.
Nothing was too much trouble and they are definitely the people to ask if you want some suggestions for somewhere to eat or any sort of helpful advice to be honest!
Michael, Andrew and Gary, who worked on reception were great fun, very friendly and so helpful.
Would thoroughly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a central hotel with everything you need very close to hand.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It was a pleasure to look after you and your mother. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations.
It is always so pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Andrew and Gary, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just have to write a review to share my ever welcome return to my home from home hotel in Belfast. The ever friendly Andrew went way above his job to welcome myself and my family and sort out our rooms and car parking for us. To arrive to such hospitality was fantastic and to remember your name first hand again a credit to Andrew. Again the bar staff Conal and Kevin and Stacie the restaurant manger fantastic seeing you guys thanks again for all your kindness booked again for June hope to see you though before that! Take my advice dont waste your time looking at other hotels you will not find better, cleaner and most importantly friendlier staff anywhere else in Belfast or surrounding areas!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Patricia,
It was a pleasure to see you back again!
Thank you for yet another great review. It is always a pleasure to look after you and I'm sure Andrew, Conan, Stacey and Kevin will be thrilled with your kind comments.
Hope to see you back again very soon!
MW

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We've stayed in a fair few hotels and this was truly very, very good. Location was brilliant, just a 2min walk from City Hall. The reception area was simple and functioned well, the room was a good size and smart. The bathroom was clean and the shower was fantastic. A/C worked well and the bed was comfy. Excellent price for the location and quality of accommodation. Everything you could ask for in a hotel!

Room Tip: ask for a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was asked by program manager to try and get a cheaper deal whilst working away. after lots of emailing. the park inn was offering a deal that was £16 a night cheaper than what I am paying now. I thought id better try it and see. initially when I checked in I found some hair in the bed. however when I mentioned this to one if the staff at dinner. the manager came over and apologise then had all the bedding changed. the only thing that lets the hotel down to long term business customer is the broadband. I like watching tv on line and here it was impossible. my option is if you are after a class short term stay there is no better hotel in Belfast. but for me its back to long term hotel for broadband and also great staff

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased that your overall impression of the hotel is a favourable one, and that we were able to correct the items described. Once again, my apologies for the shortcomings.
It was a pleasure to meet you while you were staying. As discussed, Broadband packages are available at various widths - this, along with anything required can be arranged upon request and typically at little to no extra cost. I appreciate your own needs are very specific and am disappointed that even with an offer of complimentary upgraded internet connection on future stays, you would choose not to return.
Once again, I am grateful for your positive comments and perhaps we will see you back again in RBG Bar & Grill which you describe most favourably?
As previously offered, should you choose to return, or require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

What's not to like a brand new hotel in central location. Room was well appointed with every thing you need. Hotel was clean comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choice. Will use again when back in Belfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business