Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
ibis budget
$82
PremierInn.com
1,945 results
All reviewsrbg barcity hallcentral locationgreat hotelulster hallhuge showervending machinecar parkhotel bargood sizeeuropa bus stationexcellent locationquiet streetmodern hotelreception staffcity breaksaturday night
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just have to write a review to share my ever welcome return to my home from home hotel in Belfast. The ever friendly Andrew went way above his job to welcome myself and my family and sort out our rooms and car parking for us. To arrive to such hospitality was fantastic and to remember your name first hand again a credit to Andrew. Again the bar staff Conal and Kevin and Stacie the restaurant manger fantastic seeing you guys thanks again for all your kindness booked again for June hope to see you though before that! Take my advice dont waste your time looking at other hotels you will not find better, cleaner and most importantly friendlier staff anywhere else in Belfast or surrounding areas!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Patricia,
It was a pleasure to see you back again!
Thank you for yet another great review. It is always a pleasure to look after you and I'm sure Andrew, Conan, Stacey and Kevin will be thrilled with your kind comments.
Hope to see you back again very soon!
MW

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We've stayed in a fair few hotels and this was truly very, very good. Location was brilliant, just a 2min walk from City Hall. The reception area was simple and functioned well, the room was a good size and smart. The bathroom was clean and the shower was fantastic. A/C worked well and the bed was comfy. Excellent price for the location and quality of accommodation. Everything you could ask for in a hotel!

Room Tip: ask for a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was asked by program manager to try and get a cheaper deal whilst working away. after lots of emailing. the park inn was offering a deal that was £16 a night cheaper than what I am paying now. I thought id better try it and see. initially when I checked in I found some hair in the bed. however when I mentioned this to one if the staff at dinner. the manager came over and apologise then had all the bedding changed. the only thing that lets the hotel down to long term business customer is the broadband. I like watching tv on line and here it was impossible. my option is if you are after a class short term stay there is no better hotel in Belfast. but for me its back to long term hotel for broadband and also great staff

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased that your overall impression of the hotel is a favourable one, and that we were able to correct the items described. Once again, my apologies for the shortcomings.
It was a pleasure to meet you while you were staying. As discussed, Broadband packages are available at various widths - this, along with anything required can be arranged upon request and typically at little to no extra cost. I appreciate your own needs are very specific and am disappointed that even with an offer of complimentary upgraded internet connection on future stays, you would choose not to return.
Once again, I am grateful for your positive comments and perhaps we will see you back again in RBG Bar & Grill which you describe most favourably?
As previously offered, should you choose to return, or require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

What's not to like a brand new hotel in central location. Room was well appointed with every thing you need. Hotel was clean comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choice. Will use again when back in Belfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel mainly for the price but was pleasantly surprised by just how nice it was. I honestly cannot find fault with this hotel. The staff were lovely and very helpful when we asked where the best places to go out were (and had a bit of a joke with us about a curfew!), the room was lovely and clean and nice and spacious, the price for a room was very reasonable and included use of the sauna and steam room (which are very nice!).

• Stayed: February 2013

Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.