“Great Hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Barnoldswick
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

What's not to like a brand new hotel in central location. Room was well appointed with every thing you need. Hotel was clean comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choice. Will use again when back in Belfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Durham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel mainly for the price but was pleasantly surprised by just how nice it was. I honestly cannot find fault with this hotel. The staff were lovely and very helpful when we asked where the best places to go out were (and had a bit of a joke with us about a curfew!), the room was lovely and clean and nice and spacious, the price for a room was very reasonable and included use of the sauna and steam room (which are very nice!).

• Stayed February 2013
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great hotel! Really Central, nice staff and a great bar/restaurant downstairs.

The staff were really helpful, we arrived around 8 o'clock in the morning and decided to leave our case at reception until check in at 3. However when we arrived we were told to leave our case, go for a coffee and come back in an hour for a free early check in. We were even offered a free breakfast, unfortunately we had already eaten and had to refuse!
I had noted that we were there as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday and as it was a special occasion they upgraded us to a hugeee room with a gorgeous view!
The bar/restaurant downstairs was great, although slightly more expensive than the pubs round about.
The hotel is really central, just a few minutes walk away from the centre where all the shops, bars and restaurants are.
I would highly reccommend taking 'Paddy Campbell's Black Cab Tour', it was very interesting and the driver was really enthusiastic, friendly and knowlegable.
Great trip, would defintely return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RachelM1990
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your celebratory visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
somerset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed with my friend in a twin room in March 2013. We prebooked the shuttle from Belfast City Airport and the journey takes around 30 mins. It drops you off at the bus station and the hotel is about a 10 minute walk. We got directions from a taxi driver and its very easy to find. The hotel will also give you advice if you phone or E mail them. We also prebooked the hotel on the Internet and on arrival at the hotel everything went very smoothly. I had to register the card i was going to pay with for extras etc and we were then given 2 room cards. You have to have a card to use the lifts and there was never any wait. We were on the 5th floor and our room overlooked the BBC and was very quiet. On first impressions the room was quite large and very bright with red and blue being the predominant colours and it was very clean. There was a tv on a desk and a couple of chairs. There was also a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were very comfortable and you can get extra pillows from reception if needed. The only gripe I have is that there is no drawers apart from the bedside cabinets and the hanging space is very limited. The bathroom is of a very good size with a very good shower which has a large sunflower head. The towels were lovely and clean and soft. All in all we were impressed with the room. The hotel has a restaurant which is downstairs near reception, it is extremely long and also houses the bar, the prices were reasonable but we didn't use the restaurant at all and the breakfast is also served in there and it is a buffet style breakfast with everything you'd expect. The bar seems to be quite a popular place, even though it was busy you didn't wait long to get served. It seemed to be very well stocked. On the Friday night we were there they had a disco and it had a very good atmosphere and was extremely busy but again we didn't wait long to get served. The hotel is very central and very close to all the bars, restaurants and shops that Belfast has to offer. We had breakfast at a restaurant called Harlem just across the road and the food and atmosphere was brilliant, I would highly recommend it. All the delis's and restaurants seemed to be full and full of atmosphere. We also had dinner at a bistro called The Ginger Bistro and The Crown Inn Saloon both of which were lovely and within walking distance.
Check out went very smoothly and the reception staff were very friendly and informative. My friend and I would both definately stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast. This is indeed great feedback we find invaluable and will be of great use to future guests to stay with us.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you and your friend have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this hotel on the Internet. It is a great place. Perfect for families. One on the only hotels in n.ireland that can accommodate me, my wife and our three sons in one room. A very large room with all the usual facilities. The main bed is very comfortable, the other two, not so. The bar/resturant is a smashing place. Good food and a nice atmosphere. A special mention oes to the staff, they are very friendly, professional and accommodating.
For a hotel that sits as a 'budget' hotel it feels a lot more.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gavinmcdaid
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
CORK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed at the Park Inn from 1st April to 4th April 2013 along with my husband and 16 year old daughter. It was great value for money. A 3 star hotel with 4 star quality. The staff, the food, the room, the ambiance, the whole thing was great. Brilliant location also. We booked the black taxi tour of Belfast from the hotel and this turned out to be the highlight of our stay. Stephen our driver was courteous, entertaining and a mine of information.
I would highly recommend the Park Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Omagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A 3 star hotel with 4 star quality and service. Fashionable and up to date decor. Lovely clean & comfortable rooms. The staff were all really lovely and helpful. Breakfast was really tasty. The hotel is in a brilliant location for walking into the city. A fantastic hotel. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple