“Exceedingly good value”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights at a cost of £50 per night. It simply has to have a 5 star rating because it offers such good value.
The rooms are, as you would expect, spotlessly clean, minimalistic, and equipped with tv, tea/coffee. I would however have liked 2 pillows instead of the one, and better quality toilet paper and soap in the dispenser, but really to complain about this for £50 is nitpicking.
Staff at check in were friendly, and the bar staff especially helpful as we as quick to serve.
Car parking is arranged a few streets away at £8 per day which was handy.
Thoroughly enjoyed our weekend in Belfast, and the Park Inn is situated a few minutes walk from City Hall and its surrounding bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank UKChris82
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return - additional/alternative pillows and toiletries are available upon request. Please do not hesitate to advise in advance (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) or alternatively, any of our team will be happy to assist you upon arrival.
Once again, thank you for your review and recommendation - I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions on business trips.

Always very competative rates for city cntre hotel, Good sized rooms, clean, spacious and modern. Staff are excellent friendly and knowledgable.

Particularly impressed with onsite bar/ resturaunt, excellent range of beers and good food selection, had many a bar meal, always excellent.

Breakfast is served in bar area, again excellent choice of good fresh food.

5 minutes walk in either directions takes you to a good choice of bars and resturaunts, including Nandos, Pizza express & Wetherspoons and a good cinema complex.

I would recommend traditional Irish hospitality just around the corner at the Crown Liquor bar (oldest pub in Belfast).

Also an excellent base for starting / ending a tour of Northern Ireland.

I will return to this hotel in future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review and recommendation. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I thought the hotel was nice, clean, and had friendly service. We were able to walk out and get something to eat, which was great. It is good value for the money, and if I was staying for one night again in Belfast, I would consider staying here again. The only drawback I would say is the gym. I think it needs some new equipment, since none of the controls on the elliptical I used worked. I was still able to get a work out in still, but if this is one of the things you look for in a hotel, don't expect much here. If that isn't that important to you, then this is a good place for you to stay. In the morning, had a respectable spread for breakfast, so all in all a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark C

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations.
As one of the very few hotels in the city centre that offers a complimentary work out facility,
I am disappointed that it did not meet your expectations and moreover, that the display on the Elliptical machine did not work - I shall have this addressed immediately.
I do hope you would choose to return, I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

looking for somewhere central in belfast with a great atmosphere then look no further than the park inn. its close to everything. handy for the bars and shops. staff very friendly and helpfull especialy Steve who works on reception with his larger than life personalty. there a great bar for that first or last drink of the evening and good food.

Room Tip: i believe all the rooms are similar in size. not roomy but very ample.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, and in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed one night recently while attending a concert a a nearby venue. Room was modern, if a little compact, very clean with a large walk in shower. Ample toiletries, hospitality tray and complimentary bottled water. Free wifi. Very comfortable beds. Enjoyed the large bar on the ground floor. Did pay £10 each for breakfast but it was not worth it. Entirely self service with food which had been cooked and kept warm for too long.
Staff friendly and welcoming
Enjoyed our stay, will return but eat breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Observor B

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Please be assured your feedback will be used to address the situation as described and to avoid any repeat in the future.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return and if I may be of any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com). I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you’re heading to Belfast on a mini break – couldn’t recommend this hotel enough. Fabulous location, within a short walking distance to the shopping areas & just around the corner from the famous Crowne Bar. There are also a few lovely restaurants nearby also. The rooms are fine, basic enough, but clean! It’s very reasonably priced also considering it’s location. We’re booked in there to stay again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that that we were able to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing to return for your forthcoming visit to the city. If I may be of any assistance prior to arrival, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have just been on a short trip around Northern Ireland which started and finished in Belfast. I booked two different hotels just in case I didn't like the first one, but I wished that I'd stayed here for both nights. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the location is great (just a short walk from the centre), the rooms were clean and a decent size. I didn't pay for breakfast, but for room only I'd say it's pretty good value and a great place to base yourself.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast - we wish you had stayed for your second night with us too!