“Decent stay- Has everything you need”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night over the St Patricks weekend and was very pleased with all factors of the stay. Breakfast was a good selection- hot and cold buffet of tasty food in the comfort of the diner style restaturant. Our room was peaceful and had all we needed, the only downside was lumpy rubbish pillows. We enjoyed the steam room and sauna, the gym was small but has everything you would want with modern machines.

Easy to walk everywhere and staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am pleased to advise that following recent feedback, our pillows are being replaced throughout the hotel. As pillows are a personal choice, we do hold a stock of various types which are available on request should they be required.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just back from a Hen Weekend in Belfast and stayed at this hotel. When we arrived (17 of us) we were met by Michael and Stephen manning the reception desk. Checked in swiftly and Michael assisted one member of the group with her case as she had left the padlock key at home.
Stephen set up a meeting room for us to hold a PJ party for the hen, providing us with music and glasses. He also phoned to check with a Nightclub that we get in wearing fancy dress, nothing was too much. Stephen aka Gary Tank Commander always had chat for us, very entertaining it always efficient.
The other staff we met were also extremely pleasant and couldn't do enough for us. In short all of us would be happy to stay here again. Keep up the good work Michael, Stephen and staff.

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and had a successful Hen Weekend! It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Plus factors are 1) The staff, we had excellent service from start to finish 2) The location which is 5/10 minutes walk from most things in Belfast 2) Solid restaurant with reasonable food
Negative factors are 1) we booked a triple room which was a double with an extra bed thrown in. You could not swing a cat in it and watch your toes if you go to the bathroom in the night! 2) Hotels do this time and time again 2 towels in a triple-will they ever learn! 3) Quilt on the double bed was only 3/4 size I lost out and froze! 4) £12.50 for a breakfast from a buffet is on the expensive side, when you do not get fresh coffee or teas or fruit juices and the bacon was cooked hours ago

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed we were unable to meet your expectations on this stay however, thank you for the positive comments regarding location and service which is most pleasing to read. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I am sorry you felt the bedroom on the small side when adding the extra bed - these are positioned in such a manner to allow the maximum amount of space for all when occupying a triple room. I am also sorry that you did not see the additional sets of towels kept in the bedroom wardrobe. Such challenges along with bedding or breakfast being cooked fresh to order are remedied simply by request, if not preempted before. We are all only too happy to assist.
I do hope you would choose to return and perhaps you could avail of a family room which would provide you with more space. If I may be of assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.
I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my first time stay in Belfast, as well as in Northern Ireland. I found the location of this hotel to be very good. The Belfast city center really isn't very large geographically speaking so one can easily walk to all local point of interest. Additionally the location from the airport is not terrible. There are two airports that serve the city the Belfast; For those arriving or departing to America or other foreign points you will use Belfast international, for those arriving or departing intra europe you will use Belfast City airport. Belfast International is about 16 miles and about 25 minuets from the hotel. The best way to get from the international airport to the hotel is via taxi, if you call the hotel they may well tell you to use the taxi vendor "fonacab" but said vendor must be ordered at the airport. I found the taxis already at the airport taxi stands to have very similar rates, should not cost more then 20 GB pounds from airport to hotel. The Belfast city airport is very close to the city center and hotel, maybe 10 minuet drive at most. Again best way to get there is via taxi, should not cost more then 7 GB pounds. The hotel staff was always very happy to order a taxi for me and taxi was always waiting ontime. It is worth noting that taxis in Belfast are amongst the cheapest of anywhere I have ever traveled. One can pretty much get from the hotel to anywhere in the greater Belfast area for 7 or 8 GB pounds. The hotel itself is very nice, I enjoy very much the vibrant colors of the "Park Inn" brand. The hotel staff was very nice at all times, they offer a large amount of services like current exchange etc. They were also more then happy to help direct me around the city and provide maps. The rooms and bathrooms are very large, and feature the same nice color choices. Each room has a nice desk with plug sockets for UK plugs as well as western Europe style sockets which is really nice. The beds are very comfortable, slightly on the hard side but I feel by design not due to poor quality. The bedding is in almost a German stye, with no sheet and only a comforter, whilst I don't really like this style or perhaps am not used to it I cannot criticize the hotel if thats the way they do things in Northern Ireland and I still slept very well. I feel this hotel is nice all around and good for all ages. I'm sure you might find a better star rated or more prestigious name like the Europa hotel but not for the prices the park inn is charging. Its really a great value and very nice.

2  Thank Mario C

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast, including some invaluable information for future guests to Belfast and our hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations in all areas. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the Park Inn Belfast was an brilliant venue and close to everything you want, the Bar/Grill was top notch but the staff make it extra friendly, Paddy in the bar was really good and friendly and made us laugh a lot, all the staff were friendly and made our stay extra special. The food and rooms were really good. I booked this hotel on the feedback and I am pleased I did, would recommend to anyone ................... well done to all the staff

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Paddy, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I normally stay in the Europa Hotel on my visits to Belfast but decided to change and go to a cheaper hotel this time. A mistake!
Rooms are fine if minimalist.
No place to have a quiet chat with friends except an extremely noisy bar/grill.
Obviously a hotel for a younger generation than mine. Next time i will go back to the Europa!

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am sorry that we were unable to meet the expectations on this occasion. Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast is a different product offering to that of the Europa Hotel, as is reflected in the both the star rating and price paid. We do however pride ourselves on matching, if not exceeding extremely high levels of service and friendliness which I do hope you experienced.
I am sorry that you would choose not to return however I wholly understand your personal preference.
Perhaps I may suggest our sister hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel Belfast for your future stays in the city? Should you wish to receive any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've had the joy of staying at the Park Inn Belfast a couple of times recently. To put it simply I do not understand why you would even contemplate going anywhere else in Belfast. The hotel, rooms and restaurant are all top class...but the real star of the show are the staff. They go the extra mile every time....and they do it with a smile on their face. The first time I stayed I had a slight problem with the car parking and after chatting with the manager he sorted it straight away. He didn't just do this but he also upgraded my room the next time!

The last time I stayed at Park Inn was Friday & Saturday night. I arrived 3hours early and was greeted by Gary Tank Commander on the front desk (if you go you will know who I mean.) He was so welcoming and at the same time completely hilarious. He didn't just check me in but he made me feel like I had come home. We chatted away for a few minutes while he sorted my room and car parking out. He really made my trip start with a huge smile. No hassle over arriving early.

I took the lift up to my room and couldn't believe it when I walked in and they had upgraded me to a stunning big room. Thank you so much!!!! The rooms are spotless, big and the air conditioning works very well. Lovely flat screen TV in the room too. There was a couple of Alpen bars waiting for me as well as a couple of bottles of water.

That night we dined in the restaurant in the hotel. The food and service was of a very very high standard. It was very reasonably priced too.

Michael, the hotel manager, has got this place running so so well. The reception staff are absolutely fantastic but what I also noticed were the room cleaners were so friendly too. Sometimes you go to a hotel and the cleaners can be so frustrating but they really were friendly!

Michael and your team.... well done! Keep it up.

I'm back this Friday for a night and then booked the following Tuesday as well. If you are going to Belfast don't look anywhere else, it has to be Park Inn.

The hotel - it's right in the city centre, it took me about 3minutes to walk to the city hall and within a couple of minutes walk there is a cinema and a small Tesco as well as a load of cafes and bars. The hotel is spotless, very modern and warm. The lifts are really nice too.

The rooms - The rooms are spacious, bed is very very comfy. The bathrooms are massive and there's a lovely big flat screen TV too. The showers are fantastic!

The restaurant - The hotel has its own restaurant which I dined in one night. The waiter was great, very friendly and was perfectly attentive.... checking to see if everything was ok without getting in the way. The food was superb, it takes a lot of food for me not to finish my dinner but there was no way I could finish this chicken. It was cooked perfectly and the cheesy wedges were great. I've also had breakfast in the restaurant, big selection of breakfast and lovely comfortable restaurant to eat in.

The staff - Second to none. I know I mentioned "Gary" on reception but really all the reception staff were fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amurray88

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. On a personal note, thank you for your kind comments - I am very proud of both our Hotel and entire team. Please be assured I have communicated your review to them, in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.