“Great Hotel to Stay in Belfast”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel to Stay in Belfast”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fab hotel in a great location. Modern with lovely good size rooms, has a great bar and restaurant. Reception staff Andrew very helpful and friendly. Stayed here for a night out in Belfast and will definately use again. Excellent stay and great value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Another excellent stay at The park Inn Belfast. Michael the manger was especially helpful in arranging my reservation and Andrew and Stephen on reception also went out their way to ensure my car parking arrangements were taken care of.

I have the pleasure of staying at the Park Inn Belfast most weeks. Not only am I rewarded from the Club Carlson loyalty programme Michael Weston and his team go the extra mile every week to ensure I get everything I need during my stay. Little things like remembering room preferences and having your check in documentation out ready as you walk through the front door all go to make a big difference.

You will find more fancy more expensive hotels in Belfast but It's the little things that make a big difference and I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Belfast whatever my budget was.

I would recommend the Park Inn to anyone staying in Belfast on business or leisure.

• Stayed March 2013
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
A pleasure as always Mr Blackburn.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a second review.
Always great to see you back again -I will of course share your feedback with the team who also look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was my second stay at the park inn Belfast… room was great and good value for money ! Stephen on Reception was helpful in accommodating us for our next visit to Belfast. Bar staff were very friendly! Bar man of the year - Gary, made us laugh throughout out stay!

Can't wait till our next stay!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank mccano88
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen and Gary so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
bristol
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have just come back from a 4 day stay at the Park Inn. The hotel is fantastic. Great location just a short walk from the city centre. The service from all the staff was excellent, they were very helpful and told us all the best bars and attractions to visit on our weekend away. The rooms were very nice and spacious and the shower was excellent.

The Bar in the hotel was very good, staff were very friendly and helpful. Please try the cocktail at the bar- they were very nice.

We will definatley be back when we visit Belfast again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Bath
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed at the Park Inn at the end of February for a single night on a business trip. I was arriving on a very early flight, so I requested an early check-in & was delighted to find my room ready and waiting at 09:00. Not only was my room ready, it seemed that all of the surrounding rooms had also been cleaned, as there wasn't a clattering housekeeping trolley anywhere within earshot of my room.

The hotel is pretty well located, a couple of minutes walk from both the Europa Bus Centre & Great Victoria Street railway station. It's also only a short stroll into the very heart of the city. For added convenience, the RBG bar & grill in the hotel offers good food & a decent pint of Guiness.

My room was also really good, with a very comfortable bed & an excellent shower. A huge bonus was some pretty decent black-out curtains, meaning I was able to have a quick snooze during the afternoon.

I must make a special mention of the staff, who were absolutely brilliant. I had a hugely enthusiastic welcome on arrival - very welcome after leaving home at 4! - and excellent service throughout the stay. Another nice touch is a direct phoneline through to a taxi company from the hotel reception.

I will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I found everything great, especially for the price that I paid. The reservations coordinator in particular was extremely helpful and offered me with many elite benefits beyond expectations (I'm a Carlson Gold member) -> complimentary upgrade to biz room + complimentary breakfasts + (extremely) late check-out. Yet, the missing star was for the hassles that I experienced when checking in and out - The same receptionist kept on giving me the wrong bill. Due to its proximity to the bar, there was a some bad smell of alcohol sometimes in the evenings. I was also not informed of some amenities of the hotel and had to ask for them (access to the gym, fried eggs for breakfasts, etc.). But overall it was a nice little hotel in a convenient location with polite and helpful staffs; I'd stay here again if the rate is reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank flyingphd
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued Club Carlson Members satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry that you experienced some challenges on arrival and departure - please be assured these shall be addressed with my team so as to ensure no repeat in the future.
Ultimately, I am pleased that you would choose to return. If I may be of any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.
Bideford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Cheap but the staff are star value so friendly bar is fantastic and they have the bar man of the year, location is great 2 min work to city centre all you could want from a hotel that's not luxury had a great stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dar G
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.