“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't have picked a better place stay for the weekend. Very central to all the pubs and clubs only a 5 min stagger from some great pubs. Staff at the hotel where excellent very helpful. No question was to much . Breakfast was not but it could have been a bit warmer but it still sets you up for your day in a great city. Rooms where where perfect for a short stay very clean. Me and girlfriend will defo be back.

• 5 of 5 stars
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It’s a very good yet simple choice
If you like a place that looks new, modern and clean, then this is the place to go. It’s also centrally located and within walking distance from the train station and Europa Bus Centre.
On the positive side:
It’s very well located, and within walking distance anywhere. The building looks new and the décor is modern. They have a sauna and steam room, but don’t forget to check with reception they’re running before you go there. They also have a screen in the lobby where you can check the status of your flight, if you’re flying out. Breaksfast is served in the bar, and it’s very good quality. Everything is very clean and in its place.
On the negative side:
The rooms can be a bit small and the views are not good. The staff tries to sell tickets and taxi rides the moment you check in, but if that doesn’t bother you, then the general feel is that they’re friendly and helpful, with directions, luggage, etc.
Very positive experience on the whole. I recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry that you felt our Reception team overstepped with information regarding tours and information. It is by no means our intent to be intrusive - many international guests are keen to obtain as much information as possible and I am sorry that you found this assistance to be detrimental to your experience. I shall address accordingly with my team.
I am ultimately delighted that you would choose to return, and I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Park Inn is only 5 minutes walk from City Hall and another 5-10 minutes to the major shopping centres such as Victoria Square.The main bus and train centre at Great Victoria Street is only 2 minutes walk away.Although Belfast is still experiencing disruption due to the so called " flag protesters"(particularly in vicinity of City Hall and East Belfast at weekends) this hotel is not affected by this disruption.
The rooms are large,always clean and air conditioned.The hotel does a reasonable breakfast and all of the staff are very helpful.Food in the restaurant is of a good quality and there is room service available too.
I stayed for 4 nights in my most recent visit and room was even ready when I arrived early in the morning .

Room Tip: All rooms are large but requesting a King size bed is always a good idea.Also there are several pl...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
MichaelWeston, Dik at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Fabulous food in the restaurant and great value. Hotel very close to city centre and only ten minute walk away. Very relaxing hotel get away and would highly recommend hotel for weekend break. Free parking at the weekends which is an added bonus. Rooms very modern and clean

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Hope to see you back at Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast soon.
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to belfast. The hotel is located 2 mins from city hall and europa bus station. The reception staff and bar staff are well informed and friendly. The room was ready for us even arriving at 10:30am which we did not expect. Rooms are large & clean with bright decor, tv with pay movies, tea/coffee & large well appoined bathroom. Breakfast is self service with a good range of hot and cold options. Perfect city centre hotel and will be back!!!

Castlerock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good value hotel close to city centre and night life. Rooms very clean and spacious. Only problem was that receptioin staff and breakfast staff seemed to be like robots. They just answered your questions like computers. Also breakfast buffet items ran out at 09.45 and where not replaced.
Other than that it was a fair hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Your recount of your Reception and Breakfast experience are duly noted and I shall address accordingly to ensure no repeat in the future.
Once again, thank you for your review, as it is only through such feedback that we may continually improve. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

stayed at the Park Inn for weekend had a great time Stephen and Andrew at reception made us feel really welcome they were so funny and friendly you would have thought we were friends all our lives. Amy who works in the bar was great as was all the staff very attentive sorry I don't all names, can't fault a thing rooms large, beds comfortable, bathroom beautiful with great shower and the cleanliness was to a very high standard would recommend this hotel to everyone as it really is within walking distance to a lot of bars,shopping area and bus station

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen and Andrew, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.