“Excellent time in Belfast!”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had an amazing time in Belfast, and my time spent at the Park Inn was fantastic! I have been to a lot of hotels over the many countries I have visited, but the Park Inn was my best experience yet! The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful when it came to booking tours, ideas for pubs, and site seeing. I will say they were spot on with almost all their suggestions. We had dealt with Caitlin more so than other personnel and she was really pivotal in us having an amazing time while staying at the Park Inn. Furthermore, the hotel was centrally located, clean and had a nice pub on the bottom floor where we kicked off all of our nights. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Belfast!

Room Tip: Just know that double means double bed in size, not two beds.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Caitlin, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We are well- travelled guests and I never comment on here but this outstanding hotel is worth my time to comment on . The bathroom is so clean Infact it is the cleanest one I have ever seen in any hotel, the staff are so helpful and we were cautious about coming here during this time of unrest in the city, but nothing is a problem....... Looking forward to going to the Titanic Exhibition and then to see Gary Barlow in concert tonight...... Followed by another lovely breakfast in the morning.... We will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Ask for what you need, they will help
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you enjoyed the Gary Barlow concert - all eports were very good! I'm sure we will see you back again the next time Gary comes to town. However, I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast before then!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed for one night, which wasn't particularly pleasant. The room itself was fine, quite big with plenty of space. The bathroom was also spacious, with a good shower. The problems were that the bed was quite uncomfortable, the TV was quite basic; room service was quite expensive (as with most hotels) but the food provided was barely cooked and portions small. The saving grace was the very handy location to the City Centre and friendly staff. No major problems with the hotel, but with a few small changes it could be a lot better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your favourable comments regarding your bedroom accommodation, bathroom, location and team friendliness, and thank tou for taking the time to share your feedback, albeit your ratings do not reflect this.
The comfort of beds I fully understand is personal preference, and we do have the facility to both harden and soften beds with various mattress toppers to ensure comfort for all - I am sorry if this was not advised to you, although do hope you may avail of this in the future. I am equally sorry however that our 42 channel interactive television system did not meet your expectation.
Please be assured that your feedback regarding your room service order has been communicated to our RBG Manager and Executive Chef for their review and action. I once again apologise that this did not meet your satisfaction. It is unfortunate that you did not choose to advise of your dissatisfaction at the time, as my team would have happily resolved this situation for you.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you will choose to return and if I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed in a family room when visiting Belfast for a wedding in October 2012. We had toyed between the Park Inn and Holiday Inn and in the end thought it was worth the extra outlay for the added luxuries of the Park Inn. In most respects this was very justified - the room was very spacious (even with a family of four), large beds, well decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were courteous and professional.

The one thing that let the stay down was the fact that we couldn't check in at 12 noon as specified in the room description. This was crucial, as we had arrived by plane the same day and needed to freshen up quickly before departing for the wedding at 1 pm. Instead we were told that previous guests had only just checked out and we had to wait in the reception until 12:45 while the room was cleaned. Thankfully the gentleman on reception (didn't note his name unfortunately) was extremely helpful and allowed us to use the showers in the gym, but this was still very inconvenient. If you advertise the check in time as 12 noon then you should ensure that previous guests are departed by 11:00 at the latest to allow time for cleaning.

Anyway, the above point means I'll give it a "Very Good" rather than "Excellent" but other than that, keep up the good work!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I have emailed you separately via TripAdvisor to obtain further information regarding how you had booked, and from whom you had been advised of the check in timing you have described - The information you had been given unfortunately was incorrect and I would like to rectify this so as to avoid any repeat in the future.
Check in time is as standard at 3pm however in all cases, if the room is available we will naturally allow you to check in early as relayed in other TripAdvisor reviews received. It is unfortunate that on your day of arrival the rooms had not departed until the normal check out time and apologise that you were inconvenienced by such. I am pleased to note that my team were able to accommdate you with changing facilites and minimised any inconvenience.
I am delighted that you would choose to return. If I may be of any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

When my friend first booked the hotel, I was slightly worried as it was so cheap (£90 for 3 nights). But when we arrived, I was plesantly surprised. We arrived at the hotel at 9 o'clock which usually would be a problem as it's too early, but there was a young man behind the counter who was extremely helpful. He saw we were all very tired after our flight and he got us in the the room immediately so we could take a nap. The room was lovely. Extremely clean, very big shower, comfortable beds. The hotel was also in a great location and was easy to find. Also the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Once again, thank you for your review. I am thrilled you would choose to return and very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I recently booked in for dinner and an overnight stay with my wifeon ourfirst trip since the birth of our son. First thing of note was the helpfull reception staff who could not have done more for us. Then the room, which was lovely as well. After getting washed and changed we went down for dinner. This was an experience to be savioured. I ordered steak and my wife had the steak sandwhich, having a new baby meant we had to watch the pennies and it was pleasing that everything on the menu was affordable. I was chatting to a waiter while waiting on our meal who advised us on where to gothat evening. Then we got a visit from resturant manager, Stacey. Who although dressed very elegantly was extremley down to earth and easy talk to. Both my wife and myself mentioned that we were made feel like the film stars who often stay inthis establishment.

Then the food came in good time.It was as amazing as everything else in this great venue. Good portion sizes and great qualtiy food. When we finished we took the managers advise and sampled the award winning cocktails of champion barman Aidan, again amazing.

Havingmade such friends with the staff in a lovely final touch Aidan made a cocktail especially for me and called itthe ironman as I had informed themanager earlier that I compete in long distance triathlons. The manager had a taxi waiting outside when we were finished.

The next morning we slept through breakfast however lucky for us the nocturnal manager stacey was still working and got us breakfast before we left.

We hace ate there twice since and can confirm that our amazing stay was no fluke as we were treated the same way every time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stacey, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. May I also take this opportunity to Congratulate you on the birth of your Son - perhaps he may come along with you the next time?

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed on 14th December 2012 for one night with my mother sharing a twin room. We had previously stayed at this hotel earlier in the year and we had some issues with regard to the service received, so we decided to stay again to see if anything had changed.
Upon arrival at reception, we were impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the prompt attention. The manager of the hotel also greeted us and said if there was anything he could do for us it would be of no bother.
Our twin room was on the 6th floor and it was spacious and very clean. We had tea/coffee making facilities, bottled water, dressing gowns and slippers.
We ate locally in Robinsons Bistro and had drinks later in the Europa Hotel. Both of which were excellent. We did go back to the hotel bar for a drink but it was very packed so we just went on to bed. The beds were quite comfortable.
We had breakfast the next morning and there was a great selection of foods to suit all tastes. The only one thing I could complain about was one of the staff at breakfast the next morning was not the friendliest when I asked for cutlery for the table as the tables that were set out for breakfast were all occupied.
All in all we had a great trip and would not hesitate in staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mrs Lindsay,
Thank you for choosing to return to stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you were able to avail of my offer to return and that your stay was an enjoyable one. It is most pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction, and in particular, were we have been able to reinstill your faith in our product and service offering.
I am sorry that we have not fully exceeded your expectations, however shall ensure your further feedback is used as further training for my breakfast team.
Once again, thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you would now choose to return and I very much look forward to your next visit. If I may be of any assitance with future reservations, please do not heistate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I wil be only too happy to help.
I do hope to see you again very soon!