“Fantastic Hotel”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here for the weekend. Room is bright, cheerful warm and cosy. Bed was extremely comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Ideally located near to attrcations and shopping.
We didn't take breakfast £12.50 but instead used Hamley's cafe about a minutes walk away.
Fantastic price for a fantastic hotel

Room Tip: Our room was on 4th floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JaniceSheffield
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,866)

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We went to the hotel bar before going to our room and were not impressed. Although the bar was not busy, we still waited for around 4-5 minutes to be served, as the Barman was too busy having a conversation with his friend to acknowledge us, although he had seen us. When he did come over, he just nodded his head, no greeting, no words spoken. I asked for 2 large red wines, and he poured them and said "eleven quid". No please, thank you or anything else. These were the only 2 words spoken during the transaction - just plain rude. I will say that the reception staff were all pleasant, but unfortunately the rudeness of this Barman is what was most memorable about our stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your favourable ratings regarding location and cleanliness and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am however most disappointed to read of your experience in RBG Bar & Grill. Please be assured this is not the standard of service we aim to provide, nor indicative of that experienced by other guests who have left reviews. I wholeheartedly apologise and assure you that this will be addressed to ensure no repeat in the future.
I understand how your overall impression has been marred by such an event and once again apologise that this is the case. Should you choose to return, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) so I may have the opportunity reinstill your faith in our product and service offering.
Once again, thank you for your review, as it is only through such feedback we can continually improve. I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Just returned from a two night stay in the Park Inn. We had a very pleasant stay. The receptionist was very friendly and efficient. The room was great, bed very comfortable and lovely pillows! The room was quiet with little outside noise. The hotel is centrally located and we were able to walk to all areas within minutes. The hotel has a number of good restaurants and bars locally.
We didn't eat in the hotel, but the food looked appetising in the bar. There is no parking at the hotel, but they have an agreement with a car park a short walk away.

1  Thank Methekidsandhimself

Reviewed November 7, 2012

stayed for two nights. Staff extremely helpful, especially the manager who was able to organise a meeting room at short notice. Rooms comfortable and clean. Would have been nice to have toiletries in the rooms. Restaurant / bar lively at night and food mediocre. Otherwise, a great stay in an excellent location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It was a pleasure to look after you and your group. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope your meetings were successful and that you have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

A group of us booked in to stay last weekend and we found all the Front of House staff to be exceptional, the rooms were brilliant especially the showers! i have stayed in close to a hundred hotels over the years and by far this hotel has the best showers ever! We dined in the restaurant on the saturday night and again the staff were lovely and polite, the menu catered for everyone with a range of good value for money meals which covered everyones tastes. We enjoyed the restaurant that much that we decided to stay in the bar, There was a young boy in singing and then a DJ on afterwards, music was fantastic! The bar was very busy which was great to see - however one bar staff members attitude was a bit poor but we didnt let that annoy our great night! Only one wee thing i would suggest! Pillows werent great in the room! other than that it was brilliant!

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations in all areas. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Walking distance to the city centre and parking only £10 per day. Nice rooms with decent size bathroom and really big shower. For the money we paid, this was brilliant value. The staff were friendly and the restaurant bar looked good as well.

Would definitely check availability if we were staying in the city again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations not only in relation to service, but also value for money. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance with future reservations (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com), as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed in the Park Inn during the Queen's Festival in Belfast. The room was booked about a month beforehand from Wednesday to Friday at a really good rate, but, unfortunately, shortly before we were due to travel, my holidays in work were cancelled, so I could only go for the weekend. All the hotels in Belfast were either booked out or else were charging exorbitant rates, but Park Inn allowed me to cancel my first two days and get the Friday at the original reduced rate - which I never expected in a million years, as they could easily have given it to somebody else and charged much more!!!

The staff were lovely - they gave us a map and wrote out directions and things to see when we arrived. When we were leaving, they looked up online to see what bus we should get and where from. They really went above and beyond the call of duty

The room was gorgeous. Beautiful comfortable large bed, big tv, and amazing walk-in shower - the shower alone makes it worth staying there! :)

The hotel was right in the middle of the city and everything we wanted to see was within a short walk.

Loved Belfast and loved this hotel. Am already planning my next trip!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
If I can be of any further assistance with your future reservation, please do not hesitate (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com). I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.