“FAB HOTEL!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Derry, United Kingdom
“FAB HOTEL!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

A group of us booked in to stay last weekend and we found all the Front of House staff to be exceptional, the rooms were brilliant especially the showers! i have stayed in close to a hundred hotels over the years and by far this hotel has the best showers ever! We dined in the restaurant on the saturday night and again the staff were lovely and polite, the menu catered for everyone with a range of good value for money meals which covered everyones tastes. We enjoyed the restaurant that much that we decided to stay in the bar, There was a young boy in singing and then a DJ on afterwards, music was fantastic! The bar was very busy which was great to see - however one bar staff members attitude was a bit poor but we didnt let that annoy our great night! Only one wee thing i would suggest! Pillows werent great in the room! other than that it was brilliant!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations in all areas. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Dorking, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Walking distance to the city centre and parking only £10 per day. Nice rooms with decent size bathroom and really big shower. For the money we paid, this was brilliant value. The staff were friendly and the restaurant bar looked good as well.

Would definitely check availability if we were staying in the city again.

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations not only in relation to service, but also value for money. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance with future reservations (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com), as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Austria
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed in the Park Inn during the Queen's Festival in Belfast. The room was booked about a month beforehand from Wednesday to Friday at a really good rate, but, unfortunately, shortly before we were due to travel, my holidays in work were cancelled, so I could only go for the weekend. All the hotels in Belfast were either booked out or else were charging exorbitant rates, but Park Inn allowed me to cancel my first two days and get the Friday at the original reduced rate - which I never expected in a million years, as they could easily have given it to somebody else and charged much more!!!

The staff were lovely - they gave us a map and wrote out directions and things to see when we arrived. When we were leaving, they looked up online to see what bus we should get and where from. They really went above and beyond the call of duty

The room was gorgeous. Beautiful comfortable large bed, big tv, and amazing walk-in shower - the shower alone makes it worth staying there! :)

The hotel was right in the middle of the city and everything we wanted to see was within a short walk.

Loved Belfast and loved this hotel. Am already planning my next trip!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
If I can be of any further assistance with your future reservation, please do not hesitate (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com). I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a good no nonsense hotel , hiding a bit from the main street which is good, really clean and bed also comfy and cozy, have got everything what I wanted, only the wifi was a bit expensive , I did not really use breakfast or other facilities as I went out the whole day and night with friends, but I do notice the staff really friendly and professional, can’t say something bad about this hotel , I did enjoy my stay and would for sure book this hotel again next time I am in Belfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Redditch, England
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at hotel for 4 nights on a city sightseeing break to Belfast with my husband. Had the most amazing stay as the hotel staff were fantastic, the hotel was central to all attractions (a 5 minute walk to city hall, bus and train station, local pubs and restaurants) and a 20 minute walk to Titanic Belfast which was the main reason for the trip. If it rains, it's only £5 in a taxi from the hotel to Titanic Belfast as we found out!!

The room was fab, lovely decor, hot power shower, peaceful at night.

The restaurant in the hotel was reasonably priced and nice food, used most nights.

The sauna and steam room were welcoming after all of the walking!

All in all, we would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Derry, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Park Inn is a convient hotel to the center of belfast. Its a nice clean hotel and modern. Will def come back to this hotel its great value for money.
Down fall was rubbish pillows, need better ones to ensure a good sleep.
The shower is great..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry that you did not find our pillows comfortable. We understand that both mattresses and pillows are a very personal preference and as such do offer alternatives to the standard presented in the room. Please feel free to request this either at the time of booking or upon check in at the hotel.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently stayed in the Park Inn in Belfast. Our room rate was arranged by the conference we were attending and was very competitive for a downtown hotel. We were near everything. It appeared to be recently refurbished. The beer was cold, the food was hot, the staff was very attentive to our needs. It was very near downtown, walking distance to all the city center events including City Hall and the Crown Pub..

If I'm in Belfast I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business