“Spotless hotel; great location”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights last weekend with a group of girlfriends..we had 3 spotless brightly coloured rooms..with the most wonderful showers ever. Comfortable beds, TV, and a great central location for £57 per room per night.
We did not use the bar/restaurant so cannot comment on them except to say that the bar seemed quite busy and buzzy on both the Friday and Saturday nights,
The staff were also lovely letting us have a room very early so that we could store our luggage and allowed us to checkout late on our last morning!
I would be very very happy to stay here again

Room Tip: It is in a quiet side street so all rooms should be peaceful
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jillhoye
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and future visitors to the City.
It is a shame you did not get to experience RBG Bar & Grill, as I am confident you would have enjoyed it. I do hope you will be able to avail of this next time you stay.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,850)

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Stayed in this hotel several times before, so decided when booking Belfast again we woukld stay again. BIG MISTAKE. we cancelled another hotel at Titanic Quarter to stay here and wish we hadnt of bothered. Room and hotel is of excellent standard, however it appears to be the staff that let the hotel down a bucketful. They were in no way helpful, or polite, and at 12.10am i heard the Reception staff in my room, they appear to have let themselves in for what reason i do not know. As for the RGB Bar and Grill, we decided to eat there as it was 'handy'. Needless to say we paid and left and two hours later ate elswhere. Rgb was empty at the time, yet the service time was unbelievably ridiculous! another twenty minutes between finishing starter and maincourse and after asking for my steak sandwhich 'welldone', it arrived full of fat and pink!!! Pass on the maincourse please. It then took twenty minutes for the waiter to bring us the bill. Overall, extremly disapointing! Dont think we will be back in a hurry at all for our regular trips!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JS1719
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed to learn of your experience and apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion. A message has been sent to you directly to obtain further information, and address the items as described, however to date have received no response.
Having enjoyed a number of visits to the hotel before and opting to return, I am sure you will concur that this is by no means the standard of service we aim to provide. While I wholeheartedly apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion, it is both disappointing that you would not allow us the opportunity to resolve the situation whilst in the hotel; and moreover, choose only to post a less favourable review of the hotel when you have enjoyed our product and service offering on a number of occasions previously.
I am equally disheartened that you would choose not to return. However should you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so I may ensure you are afforded my very best attention. My contact details are in the private message that has been sent to you.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to once again experience the standards of service you had previously become accustomed to.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Park Inn on a stop off in Belfast on route to a wedding. It was a good, central location. We got the airport bus to Europa bus station and the hotel was only a five minute walk away. It was also near city centre shops and sights. Our room was spacious, clean and modern, with a lovely comfy bed. When we requested iron and ironing board t was with us within five minutes. All of the staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Breakfast was good, and the hotel bar had a great atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Belfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and potential future vistiors to the City.
If I may be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hestiate to contact me directly. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is an excellent hotel for a short break to Belfast. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Breakfast is excellent and the bar/restaurant are well worth a visit. Close to all amenities and shopping. Really enjoyed our visit.

Room Tip: Chose a room on a higher floor - in case of noise from the street after pubs close.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you have chosen to return and continue to experience the service we are proud to deliver. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Park Inn for four nights in Aprill and could not have asked for a better experience. The front desk staff was very helpful--we got our room at 9 a.m. upon arrival from Boston via Dublin--the location is tremendous--two blocks away from City Hall--and the breakfasts were everything we could have asked for. Quiet and tucked away, the inn had well-appointed, bright rooms and was a great base from which to organize our trips to the Antrim Coast and the Mourne Mountains. As the title of my review suggests, we are looking forward to going back again--once we can scrape the pennies together to do so!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevinRhodeIsland

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while on a work trip.

The check-in was swift and efficient. I was able to get into my room at 1.30pm, long before the stated 3pm, which was great.

The room was very large, but fairly basic. There was tea & coffee in the room, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was a good size. Soap and shampoo came from dispensers on the walls, and there was a hairdryer in the bathroom. The shower was excellent; powerful and better designed than most lower end hotels.

The hotel lift can only be operated at lobby level by a keycard, which made it feel pretty secure, and there is someone on reception at all times.

I was disappointed that my double bed was actually two singles secured together, so there was a noticeable ridge down the middle of the bed. I appreciate that this makes it easier for the configuration of the room to be changed, but meant it was slightly less comfortable. It was also a shame that there is no free wi-fi in the rooms; you have to pay for it. Free wi-fi is available in the bar, but free wi-fi is available in many public bars and cafes around the city anyway.

Check-out was efficient, and I would consider this hotel again another time.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Loulabelle44

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note what appears to have been an overall enjoyable experience.
Please accept my apologies that your bed was not to your satisfaction. The "Zip and Link" beds are designed in such a way that no ridge is evident, however this appears not to be the case. I shall address with my Housekeeping team accordingly to ensure they are Zipped correctly so as there is a seemless join. Please be assured that our team are on hand to assist with anything such as this at the time if made aware.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope you will indeed chose to return and if I may be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Found this to be a great hotel, near most Belfast attractions. People at front desk were mostly helpful and very friendly. The concierge at the front desk on Tuesday evening gave us a great restaurant recommendation. Only drawback was there were no stamps when I asked if they had postage stamps. Most other hotels in Europe provide that service. For example, the Cassidy Hotel in Dublin does that. Saves the customer from having to locate the post office and figure the postage out. Other than that, breakfast was great. There were lots of options and everything was fresh. The rooms are clean and accomodate one electical outlet for continental Europe. Thanks for Michael for the good managementl.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It was a pleasure to look after you and I am delighted that you enjoyed both your stay and visit to the city.
I am, however, sorry that you were not advised of our postal service available which I will address with my Front Office Team. We will happily send any post on your behalf through our own postal collection service and charge the postage to your bedroom account as required.
Once again, thank you for you review. I very much look forward to wecloming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.