“Lovely hotel, shame about the beds!”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel, shame about the beds!”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My sister and I stayed here on a short trip to Belfast and it would have been perfect, except for the uncomfortable beds! On the second night, my sister hardly slept at all, which is not what you need on a busy holiday!
The shower, on the other hand, was fantastic. It was bigger than my bathroom at home! Just the thing to wake you up in the morning!
The hotel was in a great location, only a few minutes walk from the City Hall and the main shopping area, but also close to the University and Botanic Avenue.
The staff at reception were friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Thank you for you review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note an overall enjoyable stay and thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves and prospective visitors to the city.
I am sorry to read that your sister did not find her bed comfortable. I trust yours was acceptable for you? Mattresses are indeed a very personal choice of preference. Please be assured that our mattresses are continually rotated, examined for damage or disrepair and replaced as necessary. We also do have facilities available to make them more firm or softer by request.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your most positive comments. I do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Brillant hotel, staff very friendly! Breakfast was fresh and plenty of everything to choose from! Only negative is the noise outside the hotel, windows are not great as I actually though they were open because the noise was so loud! Love the decor and great bar! Would stay again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to read of a valued guests' satisfaction and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations.
May I take this opportunity to advise both yourself and prospective guests that the windows of the hotel are double glazed and also provide an additional adjustable air vent located at the top of the window. These are typically closed by the housekeepers upon departure of the previous guest should they have chosen to open it. I apologise if this were not the case leading to noise being carried into your room from outside.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback we can continually improve. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to stay with us as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We stayed here mid-week the end of September and had such a lovely stay that I decided to write this review. Location great, room perfect, shower huge! We stayed on the 6th floor and i can't say I heard any crane (see review by other visitor) but we were up early to make the most of our short trip to belfast.
Staff super friendly big thanks to stephen the night receptionist :) they couldn't be more helpful reccomending pubs and giving directions and train times. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and if I get back to Belfast I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to read of a valued guests' satisfaction and I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay.
I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware and thank them for a "job well done"!
Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and prospective visitors to the city. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
northern ireland
Reviewed September 26, 2011

stayed here on saturday night on the 6th floor room was lovely but did not like been woke at half eight in the morning by a tower crane working outside my window when i complained to reception i was told by the man there was nothing he could do i didnt even get an apology i think the staff could be a little more helpful parked in the nearby carpark was told it would cost £7 for 24 hours over night when i went to pay it cost £15 because i had stayed 2 hours over the time so becareful not to stay over the 24 hrs so all i can say is we not be back

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed to learn of your experience and apologise that your stay was affected by the construction works being carried out. Any activities such as this are planned in such a way so as not to interfere with guest comfort. On this occasion, due to a miscommunication of dates from the construction crew to ourselves, the crane arrived one week earlier than we were anticipating. This was indeed an isolated incident that should not have happened and I equally apologise that you were not provided a suitable explanaion from my Reception Team. I will address accordingly with them so as to avoid any repeat in the future.
The negotiated rate for the car park is as described for 24 hours. As it is owned and operated independently, we have no control of their operation, however all information should have been provided to you and I apologise if this did not happen.
Once again, thank you for your review, as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. Please be assured all items relayed will be addressed with those relevant and I am confident a marked improvement would be experienced should you choose to return.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 26, 2011

After staying at 2 other hotels when in Belfast, I tried this hotel on recommendation of a mate.
Glad I did, Room bright and comfortable, bathroom very clean. Restaurant fine, good value pub grub, although breakfast could be better.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to exceed your expectations.
I take note of your comments regarding breakfast and intend to share these with my Head Chef for review of our breakfast offering.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback we may continually improve. I do hope you have the opportunity to return as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Stayed in June in a Family Room with my wife and 2 teenagers for 2 nights. We could walk everywhere in the city and it seemed very safe. Got a bus around a corner to the Museum and University. Breakfast was a very good buffet. Would not stay anywhere else in Belfast. Booked direc tly by phone with the hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and all aspects of your experience exceeded your expecation, and thank you for sharing your feedback with both ourselves and future visitors to Belfast.
I very much hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast in the not too distant future.
Wales
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. New hotel, very clean and in a very convenient location. The restaurant was nice, but poor service, and breakfast overpriced. But I would definetly stay again as the price of the room was very reasonable and hotel is of good quality.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is pleasing to note your comments regarding location, facilities and cleanliness of the hotel.
Our "Yes I Can!" spirit of service lies at the heart of our interactions with guests giving them our undivided attention and should be reflected in the positive attitude and professional approach our staff displays. I am disappointed to read that this was not the case during your dining experience and can assure you that your feedback will be shared with my Food & Beverage team so as to address and avoid any repeat in the future.
I am however, delighted that you would choose to return, and very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.