“lovely breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Conor

Cafe Conor
Ranked #105 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are open from breakfast till late and have numerous delicious modern European dishes to choose.From original comfort foods and classic dishes, there will be something for everyone. We are known in Belfast for delivering the best from tasty homemade snacks to hearty evening meals. Our unusual high-ceilinged room is brightened with the natural light from the lantern roof and was originally the studio of local artist William Conor (1944-1954).
Belfast, United Kingdom
“lovely breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

for a full Irish or something smaller, this is the best place. Also nice at lunch if you can get in with all that crowd!

Visited February 2013

Belfast
“Good spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great no frills cafe/restaurant. Been here a few times for breakfast and always hit the spot. Friendly staff, good food and no rush. Great start to lazy Sunday's. Try the milkshakes, they are quality.

Kuala Lumpur
“Would certainly return again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Ate here with some friends just before New Year, prior to going on to the Lyric Theatre. The food was good, wine prices were reasonable and the service was friendly and efficient. We had reserved a table and were shown straight to it when we arrived. It was my first time there but I would certainly return when I am in Belfast again.

• Visited December 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Cosy little restaurant with great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've been here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner, and I really enjoyed it on both occasions. It had all the essential elements: good value, friendly staff, cosy atmosphere and above all great food.
The first visit was during Belfast Restaurant Week last year. I asked a staff member if CC had a specific menu running for the week (as it was listed on the BRW website), and she said they didn't, but as we wanted to try the place anyway we said that was fine. The staff then very kindly took our starter (a delicious shared platter with olives, hummus and breads that costs about £6.50) off our bill to make up for the fact that they did not have any offers on.
The second visit was for lunch; I had roast sweet potato and leek soup which was a great twist on traditional potato and leek. My partner had the waffles, bacon and maple syrup which he thoroughly enjoyed as well. I'll definitely be back.

Antrim, United Kingdom
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went to Cafe Conor last week, chose it for its proximity to the Lyric Theatre. Small but friendly and really lovely attentive staff. Menu is extensive enough and there were specials on as well. I dithered between Red Thai Chicken Curry and Chicken satay. Went for the curry in the end and it came out beautifully presented. I found it spicy enough although the waiter assured me it wasn't, down to everyones different taste buds I suppose. One of the others in my group went for the satay and said it was fabulous, another went for the haddock and she said the same and all were beautifully presented. Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which wasn't extortionately priced like some restaurants. I passed on the pudding but two at the table went for Chocolate Fudge Cake and Apple and Pear crumble both of which looked amazing. Lots of lovely art work hanging in this place, very informal and a really nice place to spend an evening, highly recommended.