My wife and I stayed here for three nights recently and really enjoyed our stay. I had upgraded and we received a street facing, nicely appointed spacious room. Breakfast each morning was very good with plenty of choice and good service. The one evening meal we booked was somewhat disappointing but there are plenty of places to dine out due to the central location of the hotel. Staff were very attentive and courteous when called upon. In particular, the cocktail bar is very good indeed especially if you can get your hands on one of the cosy booths. Be warned though, this bar is a popular spot with locals and theatre goers on weekends. Overall I would recommend this hotel and will re-visit in the future.
Points to note:
1. Parking is quite expensive but is adjacent to the premises and secure.
2. Make sure you are billed in your own currency and not Sterling as you may not be asked.
3. Charges may be made against your credit card immediately and not pre-auth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Fitzwilliam Hotel