“Regulars”

Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Regulars”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Thanks to all at this very very good restaurant!!! Paul the General Manager was attentive, informative and knowledgable.
Have tried many restaurants since the last visit early December 2013 and I dont know why - will stick with what always works...DEANES
FAB FOOD & SERVICE!!
The only small point is the table was at the side of the cash desk and the entrance to the seafood part or the restaurant, constant people walking past the table and when new guests arrived the draft from the door was CHILLING!!!
Hope to see you soon Thanks again

• Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic evening”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Did the "dine around Deanes" on Friday night...what a super evening....everyone got on fantastically and the night flew past. Michael shadowed us all evening to make sure we were looked after...not that he need worry, Laura, Emma and all the rest of the guys looked after us exceptionally well and were good fun too. An absolute must do if you're planning a trip to Belfast.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jphend
“Very average”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Booked a table a few weeks ago for 8pm, party all arrived early but we weren't shown to our table until 8.50 which was at the door of the old entrance. Waiter and waitress did not smile once (seriously). One of our party of 7 had confit of duck about the size of a chicken wing. 3 steaks were tough only 1 sent back, no thought about presentation, just a grilled 1/2 tomato, 2 lamb dishes were just ok and again a bit chewy. I was really looking forward to bringing my guests to Deanes because of its reputation, but to be honest i was quiet embarrassed about the standard of the food. No tip was left and i will not be back. As for Value for money...... Not a chance!!!!!!!! I look forward to a reply!!!

8 Thank Chris S
“Very attentive”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We had the pre-theatre menu and the food was fantastic. The waitress kept topping up our wine and water and the service was very quick. You will either enjoy the attention or wish they would leave you alone and take a bit longer to bring out the courses. Personally I liked it.
Great food and good value.

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“A birthday meal to remember”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Both my wife and I had been dying to try Deane's Restaurant. My wife's birthday - what better occasion. Even from e mailing to book the table, staff were attentive. Birthday night (21/01/14) arrived and shown to our table. Beautiful, elegant, but yet simple surroundings. Waiting staff were very knowledgeable and nothing, absolutely nothing was a problem. Food - flavoursome and cooked to perfection. Hands down, it's the best meal I've had in Northern Ireland - possibly the UK and rates highly with the other restaurants I have reviewed. I always say that a meal is not only the food but the service too and if both aren't in sync then it can have a bearing on the other. Deane's hit top marks in both fields. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and most definitely will return soon. Well done to all staff who make Deane's Restaurant what it is - memorable.

• Visited January 2014