“A Very Special Occasion”
Review of Deanes Meat Locker

Deanes Meat Locker
Ranked #105 of 1,128 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We visited Deanes for our anniversary night out yesterday and honestly it made a special occasion even better. Now, it's not a cheap meal, but you definitely get what you pay for regarding quality of food and taste. Service was second to none and the waiter was attentive, without being over-bearing

1  Thank Margaret A

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was taken to this wonderful Restaurant by a Company I do some work for and it was a
delightful experience from start to finish. The atmosphere was friendly relaxed and professional.
A great menu and the food from start to finish was delicious , a great choice of starters, main courses and deserts to die for ! It was very busy but the service was excellent as one would
expect . Would certainly consider another visit next time I am in Belfast.
Thank you and Happy Christmas to all the great staff.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I were up in Belfast on our annual shopping trip without the kids. As we hadn't booked anywhere to eat our taxi driver recommended Deans we thought our chances were slim being the Christmas Party Season but they managed to squeeze us in. Michael Dean himself happened to be at the reception counter when we walked in and seemed like a very nice welcoming man. My husband and I both ordered steaks with chips in beef dripping and OMG the best i've ever had of both!! the steak was so tender and juicy and the chips so crispy you didnt need any seasoning or sauce. This was my first experience of Deans and hopefully it wont be the last!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Bit concerned about the low rating and the mixed reviews on the site but booked it anyway.

First thing I liked was the friendly, relaxed and professional atmosphere created by the staff.
A glass of prosecco gave us the time to study the menu and relax before the meal.

We shared an amazing starter combining squid, rock oysters and scallop, which was simply beautiful. Fresh, flavoursome and well presented. Mains and desserts were equally tasty.

Study the wine list carefully and you'll find some reasonably priced choices. The whole meal was excellent. Expensive but one of those situations where you don't mind splashing out when a restaurant does it right.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The food is really really good here! It was absolutely delicious. The restaurant at lunch time is full of business diners, at night the buzz is rich and the atmosphere is great . I really enjoyed it none the less and will go back at Deanes when in belfast again. really good staff.