“Nice wee café”
Review of Maggie Mays

Maggie Mays
Ranked #92 of 1,164 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having just landed back in Belfast from England I wanted a traditional Ulster Fry and there is no better place to go for one than here. Great variety to choose from on the menu and all well priced. The reason for my 3 stars is that the seats are quite cramped due to the narrowness of the cafe itself. Not an issue for 2 people but any bigger parties than that may struggle. This didn't take away from my enjoyment of the food though. Very attentive staff who can't do enough for you. Recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Once again my visit was very enjoyable.
Lots of German, American and other tourists crammed in.
I ordered beef lasagne with garlic chips.
Took a while to come but this proves they cook fresh.
The lasagne was fabulous with lean mince meat,small salad garnish. The chips were really home cooked with garlic butter melted on them. Fabulous. Filled me well.
Staff are friendly and nice though sometimes you have to draw their attention as they are quite busy.
Will be back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to Belfast for a long weekend and this little gem was just round the corner from our apartment. We ate here every night and had breakfast the last morning and we couldn't fault the food on any occasion. It's great value for money and the staff are fantastic, so friendly and welcoming. Although we didn't try them ourselves the milkshakes looked amazing and plenty of choices. Will certainly go again if we go back to Belfast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

called to make sure my boys at uni got one decent dinner st least. one got fish and chips and the other got a cheesy chip thing -fattening but he loved.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in the little cafe for dinner. Food was delicious. The best thing was the milkshakes. Definitely calling in again the next time in Belfast!!