“cosy coffee shop, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Clements Cafe

Clements Cafe
Ranked #27 of 85 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“cosy coffee shop, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Clements on belfasts lisburn road is a little gem, comy sofas, great buzz and the best coffee and tae in belfast.. they also have the yummiest millionaires shortbread. It is such a lovely cafe to relax in and the staff are always so helpful and friendly.. love clements

• Visited August 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“They need to pick up their game”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have always been one of Clements biggest fans. I loved their coffee and their cafes. Unfortunately I don't think they are looking after their buildings well enough and it is is disappointing. All the cafes (with the exception of the one near Belfast Telegraph building) need a tidy up and a deep clean. Things are a bit tatty and the toilets are terrible. They are making an effort with new menus etc. but I find that when I am meeting people for coffee they don't want to go to Clements anymore. I really hope they will address these issues so we can all enjoy our 'old favourite' again.

2 Thank JEM011
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best Cappuccino I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Being a full on coffee addict and having had alotttt of coffee in my time I can safely say the coffees here are the best! The Cappuccino is my favourite there, although all the other coffees are great too! Also has a lovely atmosphere, particular favourite is the one in the SU, great to sit about in a relax! :)

“Botanic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I usually go to Clements several times a week, either alone or together with my partner or friends. The service is friendly, the music is varied and the coffee is excellent. I enjoy the lively atmosphere there. Unfortunately it's not the cheapest café in Belfast, but i prefer to pay a wee bit more for good quality.

belfast
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Having had to leave the office this morning, because of building work, we decamped to Clements, in Rosemary Street. Back in the day, I used to love Clements but fell out with it, mainly due to rude staff, not great value and the absence of decent tea (ok, it's a coffee shop; but this is Belfast!). Maybe it was the sun, but it could have been that they now serve proper leaf tea, the fact that my bagel, with egg and bacon would have served two or that our very lovely waiter refilled my tea and didn't scowl when we hogged the outside seats for an hour and a half. Just over a fiver and delicious. Will be back; don't let me down. :)

• Visited April 2013