“Best place to go in Belfast for seafood”
Review of Mourne Seafood Bar

Mourne Seafood Bar
Ranked #13 of 1,073 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: great local seafood in a friendly,casual environment
“Best place to go in Belfast for seafood”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Visited on a Tuesday night and the place was very busy, definitely glad we had booked as others were turned away. Both of us ordered off the specials and we were both very happy with the quality of the food and the service was attentive. There were a large number of tourists in the restaurant so it's reputation is well known.

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My hubby and I were in Belfast for 36 hours and decided to eat at Mourne's. Sooooo glad we did. We had the Oysters to start - deeeeelicious. And the langoustines - catch of the day which were recommended by a lovely waitress-Lynn. They were like mini lobsters and mouth wateringly good. A wonderful meal, with wonderful staff and a great atmosphere. If we find ourselves in Belfast we will definately eat there again. It would be rude not to.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Been here twice now and both times I had an beautiful meal with a brilliant atmosphere. I would recommend the specials as they are the best range of ingredients available on the day. Or if you are felling like a traditional fish and chips you can't beat the one available at Mourne seafood it is HUGE!! I thought that it is was well priced for the standard of food you will receive here, and the staff where very helpful and couldn't do more to make my meal the best it could be. Had a great evening and would be back very soon.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jordantravelguide94
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Dear fish”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

whilst all food is at worst adequate it is very pricey for what it is. Restaurant attracts a good crowd and can feel quite cramped. Naturally there is a strong smell of fish but at times this can be overpoweringly unpleasant.

2 Thank BML186470
“Just ok”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with a friend. We had squid for starters which was very tasty. I had a large mussels for main. My friend had linguini. Most of the mussels I went to eat were not to be seen. I thought maybe when I got to the bottom they would appear.. Didn't really happen. Got one piece of bread to dip in to sauce. Could have had another piece considering it was a large mussels. The food came fast enough and the service was just ok.. A smile isn't much to ask for! Would go back but maybe opt for something more substantial!

1 Thank Lamey21