“Can't wait for my next visit ”
Review of 2 Taps

2 Taps
Ranked #110 of 1,060 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Can't wait for my next visit ”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Myself and two friends went for diner, we are real foodies and ordered to many tapas dishes to list but highlights were- pan fried scallops served with pea and mint puree, tiger prawns in garlic and chilli oil and the cinnamon spiced lamb, we also ordered a portion of cajun spiced chips. We ordered a bottle of house white wine which was very nice. It was a lovely evening with absolutely delicious food. Staff were friendly and helpful. Over all it was a great experience, I would most definitely recommend this restaurant and I'm already planning my next visit.

• Polish first
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time in May. Food was delicious, I would recommend the paella, it was really good. Nice outdoor area as well especially when the weather was good. The only minor niggle would be the service, it was hard to get the attention of the waiters as it was busy but overall a good experience because of the food!

Collierville, Tennessee
“Only so so”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We tried a few things here. The cheese and tomato tart and Cajun spice chips I had were pretty bland. We did like the paella my husband got. Beer choices were limited

Visited June 2014
Scotland
“Fantastic food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Delighted to have eaten here when I recently visited Belfast.
The service was excellent even though it was a Saturday night and really busy, the food was lovely and the price was food too. I will def be back next time I'm in Belfast

• Visited April 2014
“Great first time visit”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Have been wanting to try 2Taps for a long time so finally did with a friend on a late Friday afternoon as the sun was beginning to poke out from the clouds. We got tables outside as the blues band was setting up. I had half the paella valenciana with chicken, chorizo, mussels and prawns. Stunning, unctious, meaty and plentiful. I just about finished it. Really good. My friend similarly enjoyed his scampi and chips. The waitresses were lovely and it seems to serve a good tapas menu which would be worth trying on another visit. I'll be back.

• Visited June 2014