“Delicious!”

Ranked #104 of 1,087 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I visited 2 taps on a Saturday evening the place was buzzing and I thought, it must be great because its so busy! And I wasn't disappointed! The waitress who tended to myself and my husband was called Roisin I believe...she was such a lovely girl and was fabulous at her job, she was looking after at least ten tables and she still had time for a chat! What an asset she is!

Now for the food...delicious! A wonderful selection and choice...we had the beef, scallops, meatballs, mince in pastry and Cajun fries! Gorgeous! And the food was out in no time! We will definitely be back for their £7.95 lunch deal...two small plates and a glass of wine hard to beat!

There are newer reviews for 2 Taps

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We had just returned from a short break in the costa del sol and decided to try 2 taps while still in the holiday mode. The small plates we had here were as good as anything we ate in Spain and the restaurant had a warm and cosy ambience. The service was very efficient and friendly (especially from Jarron) and we shall return soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

A great range of very tasty tapas dishes, steak in peppery cream sauce worthy of top restaurant, lamb excellent, calamari good, patata bravas good accompaniment, spicy pork meatballs and tiger prawns also top notch. Good inexpensive house wine, but a couple of draught spanish lagers would go down well. Friendly service and good ambience, also right in the heart of Belfast.

1  Thank Trevor C
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Popped into the restaurant for a meal with my girlfriend and 2 friends. There was to be about 30-45 minute wait. It was understandable as there was already a queue. The manager Ray recommended a jug of sangria to get our evening started and listen to the guitarist. The sangria was amazing. We ended up having 3 jugs in total.

We got seated about 45mins to 1 hour later but we didn't mind. We had bread and dips with olives and Ray suggested he would order a selection for us. 8 tapas followed by a beautiful half paella came to our table. What a brilliant selection. You would have thought he knew our palate as everything was perfect. 2 Irish coffees and French Martinis for dessert. This was a fantastic experience, (food, drink, service, ambiance all 10/10 in this wee gem in cathedral quarter).

Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Brainman1985
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My mum and I visited 2 taps recently, after our friend recommended it, and boy am I glad she did!!! It was definitely an amazing recommendation!!! The food was AMAZEBALLS!!!! The Waitor advised us to have three tapas, it was a great mixture and an excellent first experience of tapas!!
The restaurant itself was very classy and modern, a pleasure to sit in!! The price is sooooooo reasonable, for such high quality food!!
Although the tapas was delicious, our visit was made much more personal by the exceptional staff, Brenda and especially Jarron!!! He was exceptionally helpful, and had a lovely manner with him!! And made us feel so welcome!!!
All and all, the food is beautiful, the surroundings are classy an comfortable, and the service is completely on the ball!!! I really enjoyed 2taps and would recommend anyone to try this place!!!! I feel it works so well due to the great family feel in the place!! It's plain to be seen that they are all very passionate about their business, and as a customer it really shows :)
I will definitely return!! Keep up the good work Jarron!!!!!!!

1  Thank Happysally66