“Excellent food and staff- this place should rate higher”
Review of 2 Taps

2 Taps
Ranked #104 of 1,087 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have eaten here a few times over the past couple of months. We love the food,wine list and the staff are excellent. We brought our little baby here recently and they made us feel so welcome. Our server - I cant remember his name but he even went out of his way to light the gas heater outside as we waited for my husband to bring the car around- excellent service.

There are newer reviews for 2 Taps

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went last night a Thursday evening so quiet with four other tables being served. Pleasant background music at a level which did not intrude into conversation. Top marks for service and food. A range of tapas to chose from from starters to veggi, fish and meat. We did it Spanish style having one pair of tapas and resting between the 3 servings we took in total. An informed server who was able to converse intelligently on menu selections. A family run restaurant which has stayed the course over the past 7 years. A shame I have not discovered it before. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I recently got a living social voucher for myself and my boyfriend to have tapas and wine in 2 taps! On arrival we were the only people in the restaurant but this didn't bother me. The 2 male members of staff on we're fabulous and couldn't do enough for you ( I'm assuming 1 was the owner) they were recommending the best dishes helping us decide on the tapas to choose! We finally decided to share scallops, chilli con carne, goats cheese, chicken skewers, and chilli as sour cream wedges! All of which were a Taste explosion amazing food! My boyfriend dropped his knife during the meal and again staff were straight over with a new one without having to request! Amazing staff amazing tapas and amazing location I can't wait to return!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went for meal one Thursday before Xmas, no booking but got seated. Great selection on menu and whilst portions did not look substantial, they were more than enough for the two of us. The lamb stew/ tagine was one of the nicest things I have ever tasted. Very friendly service and great ambiance, would highly recommend this to lovers of tapas.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

A group of friends came here and it was great. The staff were so helpful and gave us a menu to suit a large group. A lot of us had never had tapas so they explained how it worked we ordered a range of dishes - all delicious!!!
Great atmosphere inside, there was a blues festival on which created and even better atmosphere from outside.
Great value for money. Would visit again.