“Bank Holiday city break - restaurant visit”
Review of Buskers Restaurant

Buskers Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 1,086 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: French, Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited Belfast Queens quarter for a city break at the UK August Bank Holiday.
Noticed the restaurant when exploring the local district on foot and checked its menu & Trip advisor write up on my partners phone. There was an early bird offer on a fixed price menu so walked in a and booked a table for 6.30.
The staff are polite, friendly and helpful without being too attentive. The ambience and decor of the place are very pleasant.
The choices on the early menu were restricted but found items that were to our tastes.
We both had a ham hock terrine starter which was really delicious. Both of the main courses were good with my steak being cooked to the requested level.
On the early bird menu, the place is very good value for money and not overpriced at full price.
Would visit again.

There are newer reviews for Buskers Restaurant

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Belfast has some very good restaurants and this is one of the best. The service is attentive,polite and welcoming without being intrusive.The starters and mains (perfectly cooked prawn ravioli, pink and succulent Barbary Duck) are excellent as are the very good puddings. An extensive wine list includes interesting dessert wines. If we lived in Belfast this would a regular.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Eight of us had a fabulous Sunday lunch last week we had booked but staff coped with us running late. The food and presentation was excellent and cost £18 per person. The staff could not have been more accommodating I would highly recommend this hidden gem.

1  Thank siobhan082
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited Beatrice Kennedy for Sunday lunch last week. We have been a number of times before and have always been impressed with both the food and service. Unfortunately I have to say that it was nowhere near it's usual standard. The soup was the only highlight of the meal. My partners chicken was cold and had been standing for too long before being brought out. I had the lamb which I found dry and tasteless. The service was extremely slow even though there were only three other tables. Won't be back.

1  Thank Belfastwhite
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I brought my parents here as a birthday treat and it was a great choice. They are pretty fussy and not impressed easily but they both loved the food and would definitely return. Great value 3 course lunch at £18.50. Quality of food was excellent and service also friendly and efficient. I also had my two year old with me and they brought us a kid's portion of pasta and ice-cream at no extra charge. Will definitely be back.