“WHAT CAN I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Buskers Restaurant

Buskers Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 1,096 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: French, Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Took my partner here on sat nite for his birthday, this is our favourite restaurant and once again the food was outstanding and so were the staff, I had the goats cheese for starters and my partner had the crab yum yum delicious, we both had the lamb for our main course and it melted in your mouth, we had the cheese board between us for our dessert and of course a couple bottles of wine and a cocktail, this place is so worth a visit.

1  Thank EPSOMBABE

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I visited last week and had meals from the pre-theatre menu. The food was beautifully presented, cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. If we want a meal and are in the university area we always opt for Beatrice Kennedy's - consistently good food, excellent value and friendly and efficient service.

1  Thank GFMNIreland
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good food good service and wont break the bank. A class act in Belfast has been around for a good few year and I have yet to hear of anyone having a bad word re the fine eatery

2  Thank donBelfast
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times and honestly believe the food here is prepared to the highest standard in Belfast. Starters to suit every taste and perfectly portioned mains! A place I will return to frequently in the future!

1  Thank Gwright1985
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pros: Great starter and dessert; good portion sizes; very quick, efficient service.
Cons: Hostess put us on edge; tables crammed very close together; coffees late, strange unrelaxing music.

This would probably have been a better deal if we were on the pre-theatre, not the graduation menu, and it would definitely have been too noisy if the restaurant was more than half full because of the close proximity of the tables.

1  Thank pagcat