“favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buskers Restaurant

Buskers Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American, British, Gastropub, Irish, European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast
“favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a place my other half and I go to whenever we want a nice meal out and it never disapoints.
I have been meaning to write a great review of this place for ages but I haven't got around to it. First off we always go for the pre theatre menu because you get two courses and a glass of wine for 14.95 which you can't beat. You add in dessert and you are talking 20 quid each for a three course meal of the highest quality and I'm very picky about my food. The last time we went I had the ham hock terrine, divine, the seasoning was great. I could've eaten plates of the stuff. Then I had duck confit leg. The first time I tried duck and it won't be the last. Everything, sides and wine is just so spot on, it's delicious. I had sticky toffe pudding for dessert, fab again. The portions are just enough but not too much and the staf are lovely. Thank god this restaurant is sooo close to where I live. If I had the money I would be in daily!

• Visited February 2013

N Ireland
“Deeeeelicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went for Mother's Day but a few days after - had the per theatre menu which was superb and excellent value. Very helpful staff without feeling they were over fussy. Good choice from ordinary or pre theatre menu - I had salted chilli squid starter - melt in your mouth delicious with their wheaten bread. Rib eye steak cooked to perfection with a delicious jus. Very good meal, very good price, only small and I do mean small moan was that the room was very cold - wouldn't put me off. A very good experience - would recommend to everyone.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We visited Beatrice Kennedy on 1st March. Once again the food was absolutely delicious and the service superb

1 Thank Mac640
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my favourite place in Belfast - fantastic food and cosy atmosphere. This is a small restaurant that is in a terraced house close to Queens University. Long established it focuses on local fare with a modern twist and is big on flavours. The dining area is quite small so there is not a lot of privacy or space between tables but don't let that put you off. The serving staff are genuinely happy to serve and the menu makes your mouth water. They often do pre-theatre offers which are very good value. I highly recommend trying Beatrice Kennedy's its a lovely treat.

Antrim, United Kingdom
“Excellent Belfast Fayre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Absolutely first class food offering. But slightly cramped and difficult for people with mobility problems if you can't get a table near the door.

Visited July 2012