“Fab”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Tony Romas Belfast is an American franchise based in the vibrant Queens Quarter of the city. Specialising Ribs, Steaks and Seafood we cater for all ages, young and old alike. We have proved to be a family favourite in our 10 years of business in the city.
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I went here last Sunday night with my boyfriend.It was fab. Waitress was brill we were going to order a starter each she recommened we share due to portion size.She was right! My boyfriend ordered chicken I had the ribs.We had 4 cocktails and the service was great. Will defo be back.I was impressed.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner as it was recommended by our taxi driver.... We wanted a place where they served a good steak and this place didn't disappoint! Our server Neale was friendly and helpful and there was a great atmosphere in the place. The steak was great and so were the onion rings. Nice choice of desserts too. Best though were the cocktails...defo a must try. Would eat here again on returning to Belfast.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was here on the 8th March for my husbands birthday firstly the toilet is a disabled toilet in the corner of the restaurant it was dirty & smelly it also had no toilet roll or hand towels. We ordered our starter mine was chicken which was cold & had to be sent back when it came out again it still wasn't that warm the garnish was shriveled up lettuce that looked about a week old. The mains were quite nice but nothing that special. The staff were friendly & helpful but took a long time in between we ordered 2 teas with our deserts but didn't get them & to be honest by this stage i couldn't wait to get out of the place. There was no need for this service because there were plenty of staff & it wasn't that busy. Needless to say we won't be back...

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We went as a family of four for the early bird menu. Food was alright but the service and attitude from the AMERICAN Manager was so bad we won't be back! If it had been just my husband and I going for dinner we would have walked out. I asked the manager for a different seat as she was placing us at the window at the front of the restaurant as these seats are very uncomfortable. Her reply was "Well, the only other seats I can offer you is if I put two tables together if that isn't suitable then " she shrugged as if she couldn't care less.
Definitely will not be back again. There are far better restaurants in Belfast that serve tastier food rather than this place. Time it was shut down.

2  Thank dawnmjs
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My friends and I visited Tony Romas in Belfast on Saturday 1st March and we would like to highly recommend the quality and standard of food as well as the excellent Customer Service. With a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere, we will most definitely return.