“Awful.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Tony Romas Belfast is an American franchise based in the vibrant Queens Quarter of the city. Specialising Ribs, Steaks and Seafood we cater for all ages, young and old alike. We have proved to be a family favourite in our 10 years of business in the city.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Bland, salty, frozen and over-priced food. Hadn't been since my Uni days and was very much looking forward to something tasty, but left hugely disappointed. Can't believe they get away with charging the prices they do for frozen, pre-cooked food. It may sound harsh, but it really is that bad! Restaurant was very cold and the service was very poor, apart from a nice girl who assisted us towards the end of our meal. We won't be back.

4  Thank Vickshill

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Tony Roma's is a a steak and ribs specialist in Belfast. Unbeatable food, portion sizes and service. I regularly come here ever month or two for a meal and have never been let down. Plenty of staff to cater to your every need, all of which are friendly and know their stuff! Perfect for any occasion. I recommend the Tuesday deal for a steak and two sides for an unbelievable £9.99.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My son really likes this restaurant - very good-sized portions and very tasty ribs and chips. Good value at lunchtime, a little overpriced at night.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Hi I decided to go to Tony Romas on Monday evening to indulge in the never ending baby back ribs.I didn't have a big US style blowout as the game was on from 11pm on Sunday til 3am Monday,so wasn't hungry,hence the trip to Tony Roma's!!!!

The deal was £17.95 for unlimited baby back ribs smothered in original,hot,bourbon and Carolina honey.This comes with one choice of sides and drinks are extra. I've noticed price is £2 cheaper here than on the mainland.

Service was good and the ribs,wow,you gotta go try them,my favourite was the hot ribs.So if you wanna chow down on these succulent morsels get down to Tony Roma's on a Monday nite.ps I managed 29 of the beauties!!! Once again the BFM shares the food love!!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic time here: the food was gorgeous and generously portioned, our waiter was very friendly and prompt. Would highly recommend.