“Actually reminded me of my days abroad”
Review of La Tasca - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Wales
“Actually reminded me of my days abroad”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love the Spanish interior, the gorgeous aromas and variety in choice. True to the Spanish word " Tapa" which literally translates to Lid, Tapas originated in small bars in little Spanish villages where the owner would give their customers a small taster of food to line the stomach. The little saucer style lid would be placed on top of the customers drinking glass for them to enjoy. Thank fully these tapas plates are a little bigger than that and house many different flavours to tantalise those tastebuds! love choosing a number of dishes and sharing between friends...top that with a jug of Sangria and you have the perfect start to a perfect evening.

Visited May 2011

Wales
“Lovely food for a chain”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We have eaten at 3 La tasca in different towns and each time we have been very impressed. Don't expect perfect food but we found the food they served was far superior to any other chain restaurant. Very tasty and autentic.

Visited April 2012
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Microwave cuisine”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Nice atmosphere and decor but very ordinary food. Staffed by students many of whom are Spanish, but doubt they would eat the food if back home

Wales
“Always Good and Great Deals”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I love La tasca I know its one of these places you can go to anywhere and the menu is always the same but I love their Tapas dishes its just a nice tasty lunch - their deals are amazing I ofter get voughers from them by email for 50% off and their 5 tapas for £12 is a good deal too. Its like having a picnic and the decor and music makes it feel like holidays.

The staff are generally students and we have had the good and bad of them, but don't let this put you off

I have been with friends, family and for lunch with my partner and we enjoy every time

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank natlie
neath
“Don't bother!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Took advantage of the £10 buffett - never again! Waited 1 hr 20 mins for first order and another 20 mins for second. Order was wrong and had to be sent back, some of it cold. Would have liked to have tried more but after 2 hrs 15 mins had had enough,

• Visited January 2011