“Bouchon De Rossi is just heaven”
Review of Bouchon De Rossi

Bouchon De Rossi
Ranked #29 of 717 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

First visit to this restaurant after a number of my colleagues have told me how wonderful it is. So went to try and what a wonderful place it is, stunning food, fab service, helpful waitress. Very reasonable prices for the extreme high quality of food they serve. This was my first visit but definitely will not be my last, amazing and I highly recommend it

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had the most delicious desert with you yesterday. I can't remember the exact description on the menu but is was a round shaped meringue with apricot collis.
Any chance of the recipe?

2  Thank Pauline B
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to Bouchon De Rossi with some customers. An excellent dinner, our steaks were superb and the starters we divine. Very reasonably priced with simple, attentive service. Well done all!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant is situated very close to The Swansea Grand Theatre. The car park for the theatre separates the two, and so parking is not a problem. The restaurant is dedicated to french cuisine, and it does the French proud. The staff are polite and will explain anything on the menu which is a bit too hard to translate, and when the food arrives, you just know you will be back again and again.

I have dined here twice so far and each time the food has been spectacular. It is not nouveau cuisine, but the portions are not huge. They are however just right, and I enjoy my food and enjoy eating lots of it!

I can recommend the steak and also the lamb. I am not really into fish, but this restaurant has got a good reputation for their fish also.

You must book a reservation, as the restaurant always fills up quickly.

It is on the higher end of the price scale, but justifiably so.

My wife and I will be regulars here for many years to come.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

First visit was shopping lunch with a friend which turned out to be an excellent value lunch menu and good food and although still in restaurant when lunch service ended we were not pressured to leave.
Returned a few months later for dinner which was excellent although more expensive, a great restaurant off the main thoroughfare but well worth the visit.