“need to book early”

Ranked #489 of 685 Restaurants in Swansea
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

this restaurant is busy, and booking is recommended early, otherwise you will miss out on a fabulous night.
we have been here on several occasions and have never been disappointed.
The food is of good quality, and choice of menu is to suit a wide range of tastebuds
The fish, meat and vegetables are all fresh.
The service can be slow at busy times, and you can expect that when it is busy, but was not an issue for us during our times we have been there.
The staff are friendly and can accommodate to your needs, I have dietary requirements and they have always delivered good food for my needs.
go and see for yourself !

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Visited here on 17/5 with friends. Ordered from the lunch menu a rump steak but I can honestly say it was one of the worst meals I have ever had. The steak was tiny and the chips were cooked but the outside hard and tasted as of they were the last from the fryer and had been there a while. They did not taste fresh. If you visit this place, be careful what you order.

1  Thank Judith S
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Service is poor. Contrary to other reports here, I found the quality of the food to be poor. My jaw still aches from chewing the sirloin they served. Decor is pleasant- but it got ridiculously warm once the restaurant started filling up. Having to queue to order food is silly- feels like your eating at a motorway service canteen. Did I mention the poor service? 3 people delivered desserts, not one noticed that the cutlery was missing.

1  Thank chowells5
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Having eaten at the restaurant previously, I was so disappointed to have wasted my time and money visiting for lunch on 1st April. We walked in to the restaurant and were ignored by 3 staff members…gave them the benefit of the doubt (perhaps they were busy, etc)….but should have relied on gut instinct and left the restaurant immediately.

In short, 3 tables were served before us, even though we had ordered before these customers had been seated in the restaurant. The staff we encountered were not apologetic in any way and treated us with a complete lack of respect and demonstrated poor manners. The food itself was lovely, but what a shame to have such rude and unprofessional staff.

The reason for our visit was to short-list a restaurant to host our Wedding lunch; La Parilla say goodbye to a party of 40 guests – I don’t know of many businesses that can afford to lose potential customers through the lack of customer service training and professional staff??

Would not recommend this restaurant....

2  Thank 2012jan
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went there Tuesday, the service was good as was the quality and delivery of the food. The downside was the fact that the place was generally grubby, the metal pillars were thick with dust at the bottom and the floor was filthy. It appeared not to have been cleaned for some time. The dirt was ingrained. We will think twice about visiting again which is sad as the food was good