We stayed at the Beachcomber at the end of June 2013. Fantastic location (although we highly recommend taking a taxi - it can be quite the trek with luggage). You are right on the beach, can't get any closer unless you are sleeping in the sand! It's less than a 5 minute walk to the city center and there are some great places to eat nearby. Richard and Debbie were fantastic and made us feel very at home! They are full of great information about Swansea and can almost always answer any questions, or point you in the right direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family-run; friendly guesthouse, located on the seafront of stunning Swansea Bay. A short walk into town, university, Grand Theatre, LC2 and Brangwyn Hall. Lots of local restaurants and pubs, plenty more plus night life in town. A short drive from the Mumbles and the wonderful Gower beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Hotel Swansea
- Beachcomber Swansea, Wales