just had a w/end break in swansea, stayed at the Beachcomber on Oystermouth rd. What a really,really lovely place. Very clean, good choice of breakfasts, excellent owners could`nt do enough for you, nothing was a problem for them.Many many thanks to Richard Baber for a wonderful relaxing stay, can`t wait to go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family-run; friendly guesthouse, located on the seafront of stunning Swansea Bay. A short walk into town, university, Grand Theatre, LC2 and Brangwyn Hall. Lots of local restaurants and pubs, plenty more plus night life in town. A short drive from the Mumbles and the wonderful Gower beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Hotel Swansea
- Beachcomber Swansea, Wales