Just stayed here for one night when visiting Swansea.
Hotel was lovely and clean, the rooms were a good size and all in order. There was no tea or coffee when I got to the room, but I simply told reception and it was promtly brought to my room no questions asked. The staff were very friendly and helpful whenever I interacted with them. Bed was lovely and comfy, and breakfast was very good the next morning.
All in all, a good stay, reasonable price and no complaints. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales